PO: Basement - I Wish I Could Stay Here

Hey guys, thanks for all the orders. Really psyched our international band gets such a similar response as all our other stuff. A few things...

The books are available by themselves as I knew there would be people who didn't want the shirt, but would want the book. They're in the books section.

I don't wanna jinx it but this hasn't leaked yet.

We took pre-orders for this much later than we normally do as some of you probably noticed. This is to make sure we're at a point with the release where really nothing can go wrong, so people don't end up waiting for so long with their money tied up no matter what.

All Seahaven pre-orders are shipping this week. We recently moved into our first office, hired a mailorder dude, and things are going great. Almost all orders are shipping day of. People waiting on pre-orders are getting updates tonight.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about combined shipping for those waiting for RSD stuff? Sigh.

The Wonder Years RSD orders will be 100% shipped by tomorrow. Crime in Stereo RSD orders have all shipped besides ones with TWY records (which will be done tomorrow). Our mailorder dude + intern combo been shipping hundreds of orders a day, but like I explained our move set us back a little more than we expected. If you really wanted to you can combine your orders, but it will delay your RSD stuff which I assume you don't wanna do.

Well, I emailed [email protected] about combining 3 separate orders, hope that can happen. It was 1) twy/mob/seahaven, 2) a basement pre-order/mob book, and 3) i ordered the basement picture book separate because I didn't see I could have gotten it separately for whatever reason. (cause i'm an idiot most likely)

Really really stoked to get everything though!

Well, I emailed [email protected] about combining 3 separate orders, hope that can happen. It was 1) twy/mob/seahaven, 2) a basement pre-order/mob book, and 3) i ordered the basement picture book separate because I didn't see I could have gotten it separately for whatever reason. (cause i'm an idiot most likely)

Really really stoked to get everything though!

You'll hear back tonight or tomorrow :)

My girlfriend ordered all three colours and was only charged $2 for shipping to Australia. She emailed RFC about it but we're still waiting to hear back.

I also separately ordered the book and the blue Basement shirt. Such a good band!

Whoa, I wonder how that happened cause it's about $3 media mail to anywhere in the states. Weird. And that shirt is so cool, love the B design I might get the hoodie from coldcuts

Yeah international orders before we caught the mistake will be emailed about shipping tomorrow, it was a decimal mistake : \ We're gonna eat the extra shipping on domestic orders but we can't afford to do the same for international. All international orders will get a 15% coupon emailed to them as well to make up for the mistake. Sorry!

Yeah international orders before we caught the mistake will be emailed about shipping tomorrow, it was a decimal mistake : \ We're gonna eat the extra shipping on domestic orders but we can't afford to do the same for international. All international orders will get a 15% coupon emailed to them as well to make up for the mistake. Sorry!

Haha, yeah, you'd have to be a dullard to not realise it was an innocent mistake. It's all good - We have no trouble paying the difference. 15% coupon might finally push me to buying a few things I've been eyeing off ;)

No worries dude. Might pick up the record tonight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...