PO: Chariot - Long Live LP

These will be the same price at HT....$16.99.

There will be plenty avaialble on HT.com for anyone looking to pick up a copy.

Awesome. Was worried because my store never gets any of the exclusives in. Said they were getting the wonder years and they didnt and didnt get set your goals. So this will be welcome!

Awesome. Was worried because my store never gets any of the exclusives in. Said they were getting the wonder years and they didnt and didnt get set your goals. So this will be welcome!

Here is the SYG if you want the HT exclusive.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Set-Your-Goals--Burning-At-Both-Ends-Vinyl-LP-358817.jsp

Not sure whats up with the Wonder Years but HT.com has a couple hundred copies of the HT exclusive. It should be up on the site any day now. Im sure the SYG vinyl will last until the Wonder Years LP goes if you just want to buy them together.

Hey Travis,

I'm not sure if you said this already, but it there a release date for this at HT? I couldn't find this info anywhere.

Thanks.

id guess its August 2 when the other one releases.

Hey Travis,

I'm not sure if you said this already, but it there a release date for this at HT? I couldn't find this info anywhere.

Thanks.

id guess its August 2 when the other one releases.

Correct, as long as product arrives in my distro centers on time it will be in stores and up on HT.com on 8/2. Sounds like they are on track to have this in time for release date.

Same here. This album and band are worth it, though. Here's hoping this will sell well and push them to press the back catalog. i' d buy all those albums again, too.

I assure you, if this sells well I will be hitting up Solid State about doing their catalog on vinyl.

The 7" did really well so I assume this will do even better.

I will now definitely buy the Hot Topic variant.

Awesome, yea if this one doesnt sell very well then I cant really justify going to Solid State and asking them to press their catalog.

I will now definitely buy the Hot Topic variant.

Awesome, yea if this one doesnt sell very well then I cant really justify going to Solid State and asking them to press their catalog.

There's so much stuff on Solid State that could be pressed, I'm pretty excited to see where this goes, will definitely be picking up that Chariot LP then ;D

• 3 weeks later...