PO: Chariot - Long Live LP

anyway for me to find out what stores have them, you know besides asking travis to throw up the list.

Id give it a week or so before you go looking for it, they didnt all make it out to stores yet. A bunch are getting shipped out to stores this week. If your store doesnt have it you can always buy it on the kiosk for $1 shipping to the store.

Color me disappointed on this, as well. The "white splatter" is really faint and my inner sleeve got all torn up in transit.

"Disappointed, i know you are..."

Edit: So as not to be completely negative, it does sound great. And i'm happy to have this band on vinyl once again. Here's hoping the rest will follow.

which hot topics are these at?

Most stores getting this dont have them yet but should get them by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Some do already have them though. If your local stores doesnt have them in stock you can order off the kiosk for $1 shipping to the store.

I will try and get a list of stores getting these.

which hot topics are these at?

Most stores getting this dont have them yet but should get them by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Some do already have them though. If your local stores doesnt have them in stock you can order off the kiosk for $1 shipping to the store.

It's actually now $2.49 to do the ship to store!!

Also. this release is awesome! Don't know what every is bitching about, this thing looks/sounds great! And it's The Chariot!

Normally I would have gone through HT but In Vinyl We Trust's price was just to cheap to pass up! With shipping it was still under what HT and Good Fight's prices were...

And I ordered it Monday night at 9PM and it was on my doorstep this morning!

It's actually now $2.49 to do the ship to store!!

Really? I didnt know they changed it. I guess still cheaper than shipping to your house...

Ordered this from HT along with some other thingz. Looking forward to it. Haven't actually heard this album yet but I have "Everything Is Alive..." and "The Fiance" so I'm sure I'll dig this.

Oh man, so good. Make sure to check out Wars and Unsung as well, everything The Chariot puts out is solid