City and Colour - Tour Variants

I'll see what I can do - again, my show isn't until right near the end of the tour so the situation might be different by then. They probably would not let me buy five copies of a record that they know is going to be plastered all over eBay and such. But I also have friends coming to the concert, some who don't care about vinyl at all, and may be able to get a few out of it. I'll figure it out.

That would be killer, Lorenzo! :)

makeshift - I'm assuming they will. There are three dates in the US in the middle of the Canada tour, all with the same tour support (The Low Anthem).

Why WOULDN'T they be selling the Little Hell on red?

Justin, can you confirm whether this is true or false? It makes logical sense to me, but what do I know.

makeshift - I'm assuming they will. There are three dates in the US in the middle of the Canada tour, all with the same tour support (The Low Anthem).

Why WOULDN'T they be selling the Little Hell on red?

Justin, can you confirm whether this is true or false? It makes logical sense to me, but what do I know.

those three dates will have them..

Well i finally got a response about these Vinyl bundles from crowdsurge:

"Thank you for your email regarding your missing City and Colour poster/vinyl bundle. We must apologise for this oversight and we are working with the dispatch warehouse to have the poster(s) mailed to you by ASAP.

We understand that this is later than originally expected and this was due to issues outside of our control.

We have been informed that dispatch started yesterday and from your order order reference number we can see you selected Standard Ground which does not include tracking information.

We will follow up now to confirm when you order is being mailed."