Metallica "And Justice For All" green vinyl

I just got this and and I'm spinning "Blackened" right now. This sounds absolutely amazing. Worth every penny.

How's the bass? :)

Is it the original studio version or a remastered version?

THIS. The bass on the original press is abysmal. Love the album, but this is one that needs a remastering bad.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':54z6i32u]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':54z6i32u]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

The bass is still relatively indistinct and the album as a whole is very high in treble (personally, I prefer the treble-y mix on this record as that is the sound I have always associated with this album) but the mix is so crisp and clear, every note, every individual drum, is heard perfectly and distinctly. I just can't get into the bass-heavy mix of "Blackened" it seems blasphemous to change the overall sound of this album by cranking the bass up like that.

With the display of drumming that Lars puts on over the course of this album, he deserves that gold-plated bar. After all, your lifestyle determines your deathstyle.

Fuck, is this gone from the Metallica store already?

Was there an earlier version of the Deluxe release? I see this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/METALLICA-And-Justice-4LP-Box-Set-45-RPM-NEW-SEALED-/260704708022?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3cb33625b6#ht_2191wt_901

which isn't THAT bad. Overpriced yes, but way better than the others. Is this the /1000 green release?

My obi strip came off fine, no problems. I'd be PISSED if my cover was ruined as a result of something stupid like that. It's definitely worth shooting an email over to becausesoundmatters and demanding a replacement. The worst they can do is say no.

Yeah, this is the transparent green vinyl /1000. The vinyl itself is nice, while pretty unremarkable on it's own, but when paired with the cover art, the vinyl color is an almost exact match to the color of the Metallica logo. It really is a nice package.

theres one of these at the slackers in saint louis mills.

they have quite a few of the metallica represses, and some left over RSD stuff, like the built to spill picture disc 7", and the husker du green day split.

prices are kinda high though.

($11 for the built to spill, $30 for this metallica)