NOFX hardcore covers 10", 7", 12" picdisc up @ Fat

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat said he didn't ship them yet. I'm confused as to how some stores got em.

Especially in Japan. Weird.

HT got them in already, they should be in stores and on HT.com on street date 8/2. I just saw them out in the warehouse.

Im guessing the black copies got done first?

but in all seriousness, with such an advanced pre-order, and these all still being on the site, does anyone else get the feeling that theyre letting the preorders dictate pressing numbers this time?

Not the case. Been here weeks and sitting in the warehouse.

I wish I knew servos real name. would love to send notes to you. maybe love notes.

They've obviously sitting on them for a while. I guess to make sure all stores get them in time to stock by the release date. and to build up hype.

They've obviously sitting on them for a while. I guess to make sure all stores get them in time to stock by the release date. and to build up hype.

Isn't conjecture fun!? I can make stupid assumptions and act like they're fact also! You're an idiot and your mother's a whore. I'll bet I'm close!

uhhhhh, here's a quote from a few pages back:
but in all seriousness, with such an advanced pre-order, and these all still being on the site, does anyone else get the feeling that theyre letting the preorders dictate pressing numbers this time?

Isn't conjecture fun!? I can make stupid assumptions and act like they're fact also! You're an idiot and your mother's a whore. I'll bet I'm close!

Where does it say anything about stores getting them by the release date and building up hype? Conjecture!

The fuck is that supposed mean? You don't have to agree and just because you're an asshole that learned a vocabulary word today doesn't mean you have to act like a 13 year old. Guess you have AIDS! Conjecture!

Where does it say anything about stores getting them by the release date and building up hype? Conjecture!

From your post it seemed like you were disagreeing with his statement about Fat sitting on them not about building the hype hence my post.

The fuck is that supposed mean? You don't have to agree and just because you're an asshole that learned a vocabulary word today doesn't mean you have to act like a 13 year old. Guess you have AIDS! Conjecture!

Vocabulary word!