NOFX hardcore covers 10", 7", 12" picdisc up @ Fat

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my work, mostly Jon and some guys at fatwreckwiki.

1. Friend Or Foe -- Agnostic Front

2. IQ32 - Necros

3. Police Brutality - Urban Waste

4. Mental Breakdown - Social Unrest

5. No More Lies - Battalion Of Saints

6. Race Riot - D.O.A.

7. Say We Suck - Sin 34

8. Child Hosts The Parasite - Rebel Truth

9. Professional Punk -- Stretch Marks

Not my work, mostly Jon and some guys at fatwreckwiki.

1. Friend Or Foe -- Agnostic Front

2. IQ32 - Necros

3. Police Brutality - Urban Waste

4. Mental Breakdown - Social Unrest

5. No More Lies - Battalion Of Saints

6. Race Riot - D.O.A.

7. Say We Suck - Sin 34

8. Child Hosts The Parasite - Rebel Truth

9. Professional Punk -- Stretch Marks

Isn't that the same Battalion of Saints song they covered on the BYO Records tribute? Is it the same recording?

Got mine yesterday. I really like how the 7" looks with the splattered color. I also seem to have lucked out on the 10" and got a rarer version because mine has 1cm more white than all the ones in the photos you are posting :P

so wrong. more black more better. mine has at least 3.5mm more black. It's not a split per se, but think of pac-man crossed with a boomslang. Scratch that - black mamba. A black mamba ingesting the quivering white mouse. I think this was intentional on their part. Should only be a handful of these at most. i like the record and all, good DOA cover, but i suppose... i could be enticed to let it go to a real collector, someone who has the means to really appreciate, for uhmm say a few grand or more.

There's a thread of collections. Lurk.

And that thread is pretty long, but I guess around here everyone has to be a smart ass and not helpful

Ay, fuck you Jr.

We'd like to keep SOME kind of organization around here. I get that you're new, so you're probably unaware that we've all seen/own a good chunk of NOFX viny and are not impressed by much. That includes my sardonic commentary.

And that thread is pretty long, but I guess around here everyone has to be a smart ass and not helpful

Ay, fuck you Jr.

We'd like to keep SOME kind of organization around here. I get that you're new, so you're probably unaware that we've all seen/own a good chunk of NOFX viny and are not impressed by much. That includes my sardonic commentary.

Wow. You remind me of the dude who didnt get his MLIW represses in the mail. Were you his brother that he had sit at home and wait for the mailman and thus are so pissed off at the world?>

Ay, fuck you Jr.

Wow. You remind me of the dude who didnt get his MLIW represses in the mail. Were you his brother that he had sit at home and wait for the mailman and thus are so pissed off at the world?>

hey, how about you post your nofx collection in the collection thread or get the fuck out, quit bitching dude. He told you in his first reply what was up without being an asshole, seemed pretty simple to me, don't be a cunt...