Ted Leo opening for PEARL JAM?!?

Truth. Weird:

Pearl Jam announced today a ten date East Coast tour, which begins June 11th in West Palm Beach, FL and wraps June 30th in Mansfield, MA. 

Tickets for this tour go onsale Friday, April 4th at XXam EDT for all shows except New York City, which goes onsale Friday, April 11th at XXam. Tickets are XX and are available at XX.

Kings of Leon will open the June 11-17th concert dates. Ted Leo and the Pharmacists will open the remaining dates from June 19-30th.  Doors for all shows are 6:30pm. Showtime is 7:30pm.

Pearl Jam East Coast tour dates:

DATE   CITY                         VENUE

11-Jun    West Palm, FL        Cruzan Amphitheatre

12-Jun    Tampa, FL        St Pete Times Forum

13-15 Jun   Manchester, TN       Bonnaroo Festival **

16-Jun    Columbia, SC        Colonial Center

17-Jun    Virginia Beach, VA                       Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

19-Jun   Camden, NJ        Susquehanna Bank Center

22-Jun   Washington, DC        Verizon Center

24-Jun   New York, NY       Madison Square Garden 

25-Jun   New York, NY       Madison Square Garden

27-Jun   Hartford, CT        Dodge Amphitheater

30-Jun   Mansfield. MA        Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts

ok, so i love ted leo, and death cab, therefore i travelled to see the TL/P and DCFC show when they were together...ted played three songs then flipped out cause he broke a string and decided he didnt want to play anymore. I then saw a ted leo headlining show a few nights later and he was so thrilled that they werent playing 'arenas' and 'he knows where he is wanted'...does he really think that this tour is going to be any better? btw, i have no idea what he was complaining about, there were definitely plenty of people other than me that wanted to see the pharmacists, and ben gibbard was totally supporting them during their set (telling people to buy TL/P merch before DCFC)...sorry for the rant, he just really lost a lot of respect from me that night, and i tend to overdramatize these things