MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I dont understand why he continues to promise things like street dates, updates, tracking numbers and then NEVER once do something by the date that HE sets for himself.

The wait doesnt even bother me as much as the lack of communication and promising the things I listed and never coming thru on time with any of it. I understand delays happen, Im a big boy, I can deal with that but when something is delayed this long is obviously because they fucked up big time. They didnt even have the fucking jackets picked out until after the original release date. It would take him all of 5 minutes to send an email or post a Facebook update when he knows something is going to be late. Then to just ignore all questions about this by people who have payed for these things months ago is just disrespectful and totally unprofessional. I cant even wrap my head around what these people backing him still are thinking. This is just a kickstarter without using kickstarter. He sell things that arent even close to being ready to start pressing and uses everyone else's money to help him press these records.

How do you put out a 10th anniversary reissue then miss the entire 10 anniversary year?

all this talk is just about the actual album...no mention of the 7"s yet...we're totally not getting these til May.

but you guys paid for both as a set right? I've never heard of this where two parts of one set are released at separate times (not counting box sets where the first release has the box and each release after fits into the box) - the 7"s have places in pockets inside the LP sleeves right?

but you guys paid for both as a set right? I've never heard of this where two parts of one set are released at separate times (not counting box sets where the first release has the box and each release after fits into the box) - the 7"s have places in pockets inside the LP sleeves right?

people had the option of buying just the LP or just the three 7"s. i think what he was trying to get at was that the next thing holding up shipping this is the 7"s won't be done, which wouldnt surprise me at all.

Oh word.

Honestly, I've not been paying attention to this release (or the details thereof) or this thread until the last several pages when the RJ drama started blowing up. I assure you guys, my reading comprehension (for the most part) is acceptable.