MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I wonder if fucking Blink knows about this. Im surprised they have not even chimed in being like, "hey mightier than sword stop fucking with our shit". Someone needs to seriously fix this shit. I did not even buy one and I have been following this bullshit for way too long. Mightier than Sword. You need to fucking get your shit together. You know what is happening is damaging your name as a record label. I may only be just a random record collector but it is us "random record collectors" that keep your label alive and I am pretty sure if you don't make a fucking honest statement you will never get anymore people to support you. There is clearly no one on your side in this situation and are clearly fucking up royally. You owe the people who buy your records an answer and if you don't well then you are cowards just dodging the inévitable truth that you fucked up. Fix this mistake by being honest and not by covering it up. No more lies, we want answers.

Epic!

I'm so glad I came of age in the early - mid 1990's. DIY was photocopying zines and bad 7"s covers but it was ernest and real - not a bunch of phony wanna-be CEOs talking about fucking Units and bullshit like that as they reissue LPs that they know will sell a few thousand copies if they press it on 18 colors. I honestly feel bad that so many kids right now have their money tied up in experiences like this and think this is what punk rock is in some way.

Epic!

I'm so glad I came of age in the early - mid 1990's. DIY was photocopying zines and bad 7"s covers but it was ernest and real - not a bunch of phony wanna-be CEOs talking about fucking Units and bullshit like that as they reissue LPs that they know will sell a few thousand copies if they press it on 18 colors. I honestly feel bad that so many kids right now have their money tied up in experiences like this and think this is what punk rock is in some way.

Jesus, you're one of my favorite posters around here. You got around 7 years on me but I've been buying records since I was a kid so I hear ya on "the way shit used to be." This RJ guy seems like a real piece of work. Thankfully I'm not caught up in this mess as I don't listen to Blink 182 (I just enjoy reading their threads).