DEFTONES-SNW & S/T HOT TOPIC exclusives

Do you know about what time you'll have these up tomorrow?

Nope, it will go up whenever they do another publish tomorrow. I think those usually happen overnight so they may go up in the middle of the night. Im sure as long as you go on the site tomorrow morning you will have no problem snagging one and like I said....IF they happen to sell out quickly online, Ill put a bunch more up for sale asap.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the douche already sold one for $45.

Where do you see that at?

it was one i listed last night. i figured if i listed it before i got it then i could use the money to pay for mine and put the rest of the money toward the box set. im so close. i only need $50. but yeah... they guy who bought it used buy it now for $45 and then cancelled the order because he thought it was the first pressing.

and as far as the carpet thing goes. i open all my records. i found that picture on google. its a pic of the old pressing. i promise i would have posted a picture if i had one. theres no reason to hide it.

dont hate me for trying to make a quick buck off someone who doesnt know they can get it for $22 at hot topic. I just really want that box set and times are hard. i would never try to sell to anyone on here for prices like that for a record they can get cheaper somewhere else.

And the douche already sold one for $45.

Where do you see that at?

it was one i listed last night. i figured if i listed it before i got it then i could use the money to pay for mine and put the rest of the money toward the box set. im so close. i only need $50. but yeah... they guy who bought it used buy it now for $45 and then cancelled the order because he thought it was the first pressing.

and as far as the carpet thing goes. i open all my records. i found that picture on google. its a pic of the old pressing. i promise i would have posted a picture if i had one. theres no reason to hide it.

dont hate me for trying to make a quick buck off someone who doesnt know they can get it for $22 at hot topic. I just really want that box set and times are hard. i would never try to sell to anyone on here for prices like that for a record they can get cheaper somewhere else.

shhhh. ;) its not for cool people to buy. i do plan on buying one for ebay, one for me, and one for yarostino in germany.

but anyway, i called another hot topic after they said they never got them and the 2nd store i called said they have 5 of them but i had to wait until tomorrow.

Your penance for flipping a record the day BEFORE its released is cracking open a copy and posting a picture of the damn vinyl.

haha, man i swear. i wish i had one to show. i really want to see what it actually looks like.

shhhh. ;) its not for cool people to buy. i do plan on buying one for ebay, one for me, and one for yarostino in germany.

but anyway, i called another hot topic after they said they never got them and the 2nd store i called said they have 5 of them but i had to wait until tomorrow.

Your penance for flipping a record the day BEFORE its released is cracking open a copy and posting a picture of the damn vinyl.

haha, man i swear. i wish i had one to show. i really want to see what it actually looks like.

it looks exactly the same as the first press. Can someone get me a good pic of the record it self so i can see the marble. Also anyone who bought one, can you really see the marbling in it, and is the translucent mix there, because the pictures are showing me nothing more than a black record, and im not buying it if there is nothing other than just black marble. Anyone who can help me out would be greatly appreciated, from one Deftones lover, to another.

it looks exactly the same as the first press. Can someone get me a good pic of the record it self so i can see the marble. Also anyone who bought one, can you really see the marbling in it, and is the translucent mix there, because the pictures are showing me nothing more than a black record, and im not buying it if there is nothing other than just black marble. Anyone who can help me out would be greatly appreciated, from one Deftones lover, to another.