DEFTONES-SNW & S/T HOT TOPIC exclusives

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting that 15% off code sharkie. Sure enough, I didn't call my local HT till late afternoon and the dude told me some douche bag bought multiple copies. Guess everyone thinks their gonna strike it rich by flipping records on eBay. I figure I'll just order online rather than doing the kiosk thing. I'll take the 15% off over making two trips.

Also, if the dude from Sacramento that buys multiple copies of all Deftones releases happens to be a member here, then kindly fuck right off.

lol dude that pisses me off too cuz I wana just go get it right away at the hot topic but i called them and they told me the same. they need to leave some for the other sac home boyz

I guess the one in Sunrise mall still has some according to the dude I spoke with (unless cock smoker went and cleaned them out too). That's too out of the way for me. My apartment's in the city and I rarely drive because of my location so online it is for me.

lol dude that pisses me off too cuz I wana just go get it right away at the hot topic but i called them and they told me the same. they need to leave some for the other sac home boyz

I guess the one in Sunrise mall still has some according to the dude I spoke with (unless cock smoker went and cleaned them out too). That's too out of the way for me. My apartment's in the city and I rarely drive because of my location so online it is for me.

eh too far for me too... online it is, once it lets me without that dumb error

I placed my order on Tuesday and got this email from Hot Topic this morning.

We are emailing in regards to a recent order that was attempted through HotTopic.com. Unfortunately, we have received notification from our IT department that the order was unsuccessful. As of this time we do not have a valid order in processing for you. Because of this, you should not see a charge on your account from HotTopic.com. If there is a pre-authorization hold on your account, please rest assured that this will be released automatically as we do not charge our customers until an order is shipped out. We would be more than happy to help you in replacing your order and we would be glad to honor any sales or promotions that occurred during the time the order was attempted. Please keep in mind that the order must meet the terms and conditions of any promotions you wish to redeem. You can reach us toll free at 800-892-8674. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, have a great day.

Checked paypal and the charge is just pending.

Is this happening for all Hot Topic orders or is there just some weird issue with this release?