Heartsounds "Drifter" Preorders- UPDATE

Hey All!

Thanks again for all the orders that we received. We received the records this week, but noticed that the vinyl plant made a slight mistake and made all of the blue colors green instead, so all of the variations are green and pink as opposed to blue and pink. They look awesome nonetheless, and we hope you don't mind! We would have them remade, but we wanted to get them out to you as soon as possible. They will be shipping out tomorrow so expect all your orders very soon!

Here is a picture of how they turned out:

[image]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate getting them out on time, but they look terrible in comparison to before.

Agreed. A light green wouldn't have been bad but thats army green. Oh well...album still rocks right? Does it come with a CD? Download? Cookies?

The album most definitely rules, but no download code or CD, sorry dude. Also, there's not much we could really do :( Besides waiting another few weeks and everyone getting pissed about them being late, we figured kids wouldn't really mind.

Agreed. A light green wouldn't have been bad but thats army green. Oh well...album still rocks right? Does it come with a CD? Download? Cookies?

The album most definitely rules, but no download code or CD, sorry dude. Also, there's not much we could really do :( Besides waiting another few weeks and everyone getting pissed about them being late, we figured kids wouldn't really mind.

Hey its cool. Still excited about the album. Throw a board member a bone and how bout some nice clear pics of all 3? ;D Thanks!

Disappointed to see the colour turn out green, but at least we'll get some new tunes in rotation.

If I were Creator Destructor, I would stress the PO details and request either a 10-15% rebate on the order or some other kind of make good. Maybe 100 of the intended colours?

Just a thought, make goods happen all the time for incorrectly fulfilled orders in the marketing/advertising world for incorrect fulfillment.

Disappointed to see the colour turn out green, but at least we'll get some new tunes in rotation.

If I were Creator Destructor, I would stress the PO details and request either a 10-15% rebate on the order or some other kind of make good. Maybe 100 of the intended colours?

Just a thought, make goods happen all the time for incorrectly fulfilled orders in the marketing/advertising world for incorrect fulfillment.

I will offer a full refund to anyone who actually minds that much, but I didn't think it was a huge deal. We will press more, but they'll take at least a few weeks, and I didn't want people to be super bummed on the wait. I'll probably offer 40% off the next pressing to those who preordered, but we'll see. Thank you for the reccomendation, we'll definitely offer some kind of remedy. But if you do actually want a refund, we'll gladly offer one.

Thanks for understanding guys, and sorry for the mixup!!

I will offer a full refund to anyone who actually minds that much, but I didn't think it was a huge deal. We will press more, but they'll take at least a few weeks, and I didn't want people to be super bummed on the wait. I'll probably offer 40% off the next pressing to those who preordered, but we'll see. Thank you for the reccomendation, we'll definitely offer some kind of remedy. But if you do actually want a refund, we'll gladly offer one.

Wait just wanna be clear here. Theres a pressing out 1,000 right? So theres:

1. Ultra Clear w/ Blue and Pink is instead Ultra Clear w/Pink and Green out of 300

2. Purple/Blue A-side B-side is now Pink/Green A-side B-side out of 300

3. Blue w/Purple Splatter is now Green w/Pink splatter out of 400

Are you pressing more on top of the 1,000 or sending back any number of those that were not pre-ordered? If this qualifies as a limited error press, count me in! Always wanted a rare error press! ;D. Any other bonus also appreciated! Plus really need some good jams!

...........Really? It's THAT big of a deal? Wow..........

When I originally read the post, I thought he was talking about a discount from pirates press, since they fucked it up. Not a discount for us.

When I originally read the post, I thought he was talking about a discount from pirates press, since they fucked it up. Not a discount for us.

That's how I took it when I read it, but I don't think anyone else understood it that way haha.

Wait just wanna be clear here. Theres a pressing out 1,000 right? So theres:

1. Ultra Clear w/ Blue and Pink is instead Ultra Clear w/Pink and Green out of 300

2. Purple/Blue A-side B-side is now Pink/Green A-side B-side out of 300

3. Blue w/Purple Splatter is now Green w/Pink splatter out of 400

Are you pressing more on top of the 1,000 or sending back any number of those that were not pre-ordered? If this qualifies as a limited error press, count me in! Always wanted a rare error press! ;D. Any other bonus also appreciated! Plus really need some good jams!

We won't be repressing for a little while, at least until these are almost out. However, the repress WILL be purple and blue, so you can consider this an error press if you want ;)