PO: Yellowcard catalogue on vinyl

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SRC just sent out an e-mail. They are doing 10% off the pre-orders of these with the code "yellowcard" meaning the three LPs will be $14.39 and Underdog will be $10.79. That will be $53.96 plus $4.99 flat rate shipping.

Since Hopeless runs through MerchNow, shipping charges will probably be ridiculous. If the box set is truly just all of them in a combo pack, I may skip out on it and go with this (Especially since I already have the new album).

Just giving everyone more heads up.

i don't want to pre-order this from SRC but i hate MerchNow so much. I am still waiting for my pre-order of Sharks - the joys of living package. Ordered the 100 clear and they held my package for months and then finally gave it to someone else so i have to settle for a different color. ..SRC gets my money on this one.

So Hopeless is just selling the box set? I just want ocean and lights for as cheap as possible...want to be sure they won't be sold individually via hopeless cheaper than SRC. Thanks for any info/reaffirmation!

I'm with you on this one. Going to wait until Hopeless posts their stuff to make my decision.

I preordered the one from hopeless and SRC, so that would have been just two variants but I must have resubmitted the order to SRC without realizing it so I got two on clear purple then my gf at the time picked me up the HT exclusive without realizing that I already ordered it. So now I'm sitting on 4 copies haha I have a clear purple that I'll let go for a trade if anyone is interested