kurtz / Kurtz Steel Curtain

matt animal style / The Scissoring Fupas

scott heisel / San Diego Whale Vags

troymess / Keystone Snow Belts

chuck diezel / Diezel's Bastards

dan the fan / The Straponmen

zac / SClub7

Who is Hush Puppies Daddy?

We're at 9 teams. Trying to get to 12. If you were in this league last year, please renew soon or you will lose your spot.

If you are trying to join a league and didn't get into the other one, please post here and I'll PM you if we have a spot available.

Also, the draft is currently set for Sat Sep 3 8:30pm EST. Everyone chime in and let me know when we should have the actual draft.

huahpuppies daddy is me.

i'm fucked for every one of my drafts. i have to work. so my roommates gonna do it for me and i'm gonna write down names.

People who have registered so far for the original league:

cactusbot / Butt Cactus

zac / SClub7

Who is Hush Puppies Daddy?

We're at 9 teams. Trying to get to 12. If you were in this league last year, please renew soon or you will lose your spot.

If you are trying to join a league and didn't get into the other one, please post here and I'll PM you if we have a spot available.

Also, the draft is currently set for Sat Sep 3 8:30pm EST. Everyone chime in and let me know when we should have the actual draft.

huahpuppies daddy is me.

i'm fucked for every one of my drafts. i have to work. so my roommates gonna do it for me and i'm gonna write down names.

I have no problem changing the draft. I'd actually prefer it not be a on a Saturday night.

sundays are good for me, between 3:30 and 5:30pm cst. only because i work two jobs and usually work every day and those are the most likely hours i'm not working. but if you do have it, a weekend is good since i can have my roommate do my draft for me. if not i'll wind up just getting randoms.

I have no problem changing the draft. I'd actually prefer it not be a on a Saturday night.

sundays are good for me, between 3:30 and 5:30pm cst. only because i work two jobs and usually work every day and those are the most likely hours i'm not working. but if you do have it, a weekend is good since i can have my roommate do my draft for me. if not i'll wind up just getting randoms.

• 2 weeks later...
I sent out invites to a few people who pm'd me about the league but no one has gotten back to me. I still have one spot open for a 12 man, just pm me. First come, first serve! Draft is tomorrow night 10:30 et/7:30 pt. Also, here's my facebook link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=696955640

Pm'd... I'm in.

The draft for the original league is next Sunday, September 4th at 7:15 PM EST. That seemed to be the general consensus. Everyone please chime in and let know if that is reasonable, if not, please offer an alternative. Here is the league lineup:

cactusbot / Butt Cactus

zac / SClub7

controlthebleeding / Hush Puppies Daddy

smailtronic / Columbus Panhandles

aviolentworld / Double The Trouble

The Lawrence Yards - Who is this on here? I forget