VC Fantasy Football League

Curious, how was it structured? I'm a loyalist to IDP leagues over Team Defense. Curious if anyone else on here plays IDP?

(Yes, I'm a nerd for Fantasy Football and Baseball)

We had team Defenses/ST and also had two individual defensive players. I can't remember the exact scoring but INT, forced fumbles, recoveries, sacks, tackles, etc were all worth points. I'll renew this all tomorrow at work but I'm dead tired now.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious, how was it structured? I'm a loyalist to IDP leagues over Team Defense. Curious if anyone else on here plays IDP?

(Yes, I'm a nerd for Fantasy Football and Baseball)

prefer IDP as well. Never played in a league with both.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one. I understand IDP is getting more traction. I like that it engages me in every single position as well. We had punters in my league last year - that was overboard.

prefer IDP as well. Never played in a league with both.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one. I understand IDP is getting more traction. I like that it engages me in every single position as well. We had punters in my league last year - that was overboard.

IDP is nice because both their offensive and defensive stats count. So, if Mike Vrabel went in for one play as a TE and caught a TD, you get 6 points. Not like in fantasy baseball where if your pitcher hits a homer, it doesn't get you squat.

And, yeah, punters would just be silly.

yeah, last years league was fun as shit. except there wasn't enough funny trash talk.. which may be a good thing. i had a blast last year and would do it again. dan, if you or thomas do it this year, count me in. i like the whole record thing going down like last year. everyone put up a feasible want list and go from there or something.

Hey guys, just made a contact sheet with everyone's email and as of right now we have 10 total teams in the league. I would be willing to let two more people in. I'll be setting up the league over the next few days and I'll send a mass email with all the info in the next hour so be on the look out.