PO Into It. Over It. - Snug. EP at Coffee Mug Recs

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

/250 on black. 5 tracks, 33 rpm. 5 Tracks recorded at Snug Recording Studio during the Grown Ups / IIOI UK tour. Limit 1 per person. Came to about $10 shipped to the US.

Order Link: http://coffeemugrecords.bigcartel.com/product/into-it-over-it-snug

Details:

About

Exclusive session pressed on high quality black vinyl limited to 250 pieces! Includes digital download available in FLAC, MP3 and more. Recorded at Snug Recording Studio in Derby, England on the 18th May 2010 during the Grown Ups/Into It. Over It. European tour.

Tracklisting

1. 22 Syllables

2. Anchor

3. Portland, OR

4. The Bullied Becomes The Bully

5. No Sleep 'til Humboldt

Test press comp!

Everyone who orders will be entered to win a test press of the record. Aw yeah!

Ordering info

This is a preorder. It will not ship until September. For postage outside of the UK: select worldwide or your order will be refunded. Same goes if you order more than one copy. One per person.

Anyone else bummed that the record only has the first 4 songs on it, and that the 5th song is download only?

anyone able to come up with a usable download link for this?

Sorry, I completely forgot about this, I'll try and get on it when I get home.

I *might* have a couple of extra copies on the way but I'm not 100% sure so I'll post here first if I do, I'm yet to receive mine.

I'd like to be first in line to discuss buying a copy, if you have extras. let me know what you'd want for it. and/or if you can find that link!

Sorry, I completely forgot about this, I'll try and get on it when I get home.

I *might* have a couple of extra copies on the way but I'm not 100% sure so I'll post here first if I do, I'm yet to receive mine.

I'd like to be first in line to discuss buying a copy, if you have extras. let me know what you'd want for it. and/or if you can find that link!

Sorry about the delay but I re upped the zip here http://www.mediafire.com/?iecm6m3dld58rqq I tested it and it unzipped fine this time.

I definitely have one spare copy, maybe a 2nd (i only got 3 copies through) and a test so I need to check if a friend still wants one. Where are you based? Just call it postage and it's yours (not sure how much a 7" to the US is anymore!).