PO Into It. Over It. - Snug. EP at Coffee Mug Recs

I'd like to be first in line to discuss buying a copy, if you have extras. let me know what you'd want for it. and/or if you can find that link!

Sorry about the delay but I re upped the zip here http://www.mediafire.com/?iecm6m3dld58rqq I tested it and it unzipped fine this time.

I definitely have one spare copy, maybe a 2nd (i only got 3 copies through) and a test so I need to check if a friend still wants one. Where are you based? Just call it postage and it's yours (not sure how much a 7" to the US is anymore!).

I'm in Albany NY. didn't realize you were overseas, let me know what shipping is but I might have to pass =( been trying to curtail my spending habits lately haha. thanks for the link!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the delay but I re upped the zip here http://www.mediafire.com/?iecm6m3dld58rqq I tested it and it unzipped fine this time.

I definitely have one spare copy, maybe a 2nd (i only got 3 copies through) and a test so I need to check if a friend still wants one. Where are you based? Just call it postage and it's yours (not sure how much a 7" to the US is anymore!).

I'm in Albany NY. didn't realize you were overseas, let me know what shipping is but I might have to pass =( been trying to curtail my spending habits lately haha. thanks for the link!

Ahh don't worry then, if anyone else wants it then they can have it for cost of postage.

Not sure if the Lightyear/order questions were aimed at me, but I didn't put this out I'm afraid. I was responsible for the session but then Rob put out the record. I've literally had no dealings in this.

Anyone else bummed that the record only has the first 4 songs on it, and that the 5th song is download only?

Yeah. The mp3s I got from latterdan's download link lists all 5 tracks as being out of 7 tracks... where are those last 2??

Those will be the 2 tracks Grown Ups recorded, we recorded them both together as they were on tour together, I had no idea the 5th track was going to be download only though.

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey guys...

In efforts to provide relief to the victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines, we have launched an online auction to benefit the DEC: Philippines Typhoon Appeal

The eBay auction features two test pressings available for the Into It. Over It. release of Snug. put out a couple of years back. These are the final two test pressings available as others went to those involved in the release and one order included one as a surprise. 

Both these auctions will finish on the 29th November 2013 at 16:00 GMT and 16:04 GMT respectively. They are available from here and here.

(Also as a side note, if you ordered one of these years ago, and for whatever reason it got lost, I've got a few left without covers but I'm going to get some more covers done for the overrun copies. Just send me your name and order number and I'll send you a copy out free. First come, first serve as it really is the overrun from the original press so very limited!)