PO Into It. Over It. - Snug. EP at Coffee Mug Recs

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they were done, he would have taken pictures to tide people over.

Funny that right after I posted this he posted a picture of them. I even believed him that they started shipping! Smart guy doing that to tide people over, and I understand he had some personal issues come up, but, I don't see how this could be delayed this long if he has them IN HAND.

actually, I just realized that the picture he posted doesn't even show the actual vinyl record...just the artwork printed up.

I noticed this when he posted it, but I didn't want to be "that guy" calling the dude out on it. When he says they started shipping a couple weeks ago, I'll take his word on it, but geeze. I've ordered records from the UK before, and received them the same week.

has ANYONE seen the package in full yet? dont mean to be a negative nancy but this why you dont do releases out of your living room...

? Why does that have anything to do with this guy not putting this out correctly and being kinda shady. I actually LIKE that aspect of this release. All my releases are out of my bedroom, and I'm fully competent.

has ANYONE seen the package in full yet? dont mean to be a negative nancy but this why you dont do releases out of your living room...

Every one of my releases has been assembled and packaged in my living room. BACK OFF MY LIVING ROOM, BRO.

I could care less if this is packaged in his bathroom, I want this and missed out... Someone PM me