A Day To Remember Beating Up On Girls?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, first of all Cool Sex Falcon (I'll get bent when you do the same for the fucking username) I didn't go digging for this thread it was posted on their website by a fan in a recent blog, so, YES jerseydave77 I am their only fan on this site apparently and also the only one who thinks like a normal person as it seems. And if it's so funny that I supposedly "dug" this thread up it's even more hilarious that you still cared enough to post on it. Since it's about a bunch of scum bag musicians. As for ryan did I ever say I didn't like Lil Wayne? No, don't think so. I simply mentioned him and a few others if you didn't fucking notice. I actually have some of his hits. He's just not my favorite type of music. End of story.

All that is going on on this site, and the only reason why this lie seems to be taken seriously, is mostly everyone, probably half of them not even musicians are logging onto this to talk shit on a band that happens to be a favorite band to talk shit on.

You go make a band and turn down success and see how happy you are or better yet go make one, "sell out" and see how long it takes before your fucking names are on this message board.

Yes, I am an ADTR fan as well as many other bands in the genre. As well as Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Slipknot, Demi Lovato... I'm not closed minded when it comes to music that's how it should be. I don't believe tabloids and sites like is anyone up because they're fucking bullshit.

You all posted your opinion and I have a right to post mine. Just because I had the balls to post mine where it isn't the opinion of the majority of all of you makes be braver than you.

Well, we found ADTR's only fan. Please share your thoughts on Tony Victory next.

Yeah, and Tony Victory or if you actually did your research, Tony Brummel, has been accused of many things and I can't say whether their true but in my opinion I don't like him. Just because I'm a fan of a band on the record label doesn't mean I love the head of the labe either.

Also, if you did any credible research you'd know that ADTR is in the middle of a law suit with the label and Brummel so obviously they don't condone his operations. Thanks.

Guest errolwest
OK, first of all Cool Sex Falcon (I'll get bent when you do the same for the fucking username) I didn't go digging for this thread it was posted on their website by a fan in a recent blog, so, YES jerseydave77 I am their only fan on this site apparently and also the only one who thinks like a normal person as it seems. And if it's so funny that I supposedly "dug" this thread up it's even more hilarious that you still cared enough to post on it. Since it's about a bunch of scum bag musicians. As for ryan did I ever say I didn't like Lil Wayne? No, don't think so. I simply mentioned him and a few others if you didn't fucking notice. I actually have some of his hits. He's just not my favorite type of music. End of story.

All that is going on on this site, and the only reason why this lie seems to be taken seriously, is mostly everyone, probably half of them not even musicians are logging onto this to talk shit on a band that happens to be a favorite band to talk shit on.

You go make a band and turn down success and see how happy you are or better yet go make one, "sell out" and see how long it takes before your fucking names are on this message board.

Yes, I am an ADTR fan as well as many other bands in the genre. As well as Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Slipknot, Demi Lovato... I'm not closed minded when it comes to music that's how it should be. I don't believe tabloids and sites like is anyone up because they're fucking bullshit.

You all posted your opinion and I have a right to post mine. Just because I had the balls to post mine where it isn't the opinion of the majority of all of you makes be braver than you.

thank you for bolding my name. and i would change it, but thats actually my name. my parents have a very warped sense of humour and id prefer if you leave them out of it.

cordially yours,

C.S. Falcon

[image]

If moving forward is selling out then every smash hit artist has done the same thing and deserve your hate as well. Without the progression of bands or artists there would be no concerts, VMAs, music videos or the songs we all relate to. Say goodbye to Lil Wayne, Green Day, Kelly Clarkson and all the "non sellouts" you love.

L-O-fucking-L!

leavePederastGuyFromADTRBrittneyalone.jpg

I don't care whether anyone on here agrees with me. Period. That's my opinion and I'll proudly say I'm a supporter of that band. Being someone whose going into the industry themselves it's seriously offensive when artists are judged, lied about, and bashed on grounds that are false by people who have nothing to offer but their hate for their music.

It's stupid and ignorant. So, I'm done but if anyone who dislikes this band ever has something of intelligence to say take a fucking leap and post it on their own site and just see how widely your belief in this lie is accepted then.

Guest errolwest
I don't care whether anyone on here agrees with me. Period. That's my opinion and I'll proudly say I'm a supporter of that band. Being someone whose going into the industry themselves it's seriously offensive when artists are judged, lied about, and bashed on grounds that are false by people who have nothing to offer but their hate for their music.

It's stupid and ignorant. So, I'm done but if anyone who dislikes this band ever has something of intelligence to say take a fucking leap and post it on their own site and just see how widely your belief in this lie is accepted then.

good. then go the fuck away. you signed up just to tell a bunch of people they were wrong. what did you expect?

"oh yeah, very fucking poignant becky! maybe a day to remember isnt that bad!"

jesus christ. learn how the internet works

I know how the internet fucking works you idiot, did you expect to get away with posting what you fucking believe in and not get anything negative? Well, yeah, you did because you posted it on a site where EVERYONE agrees with you.

And the fact that someone has to resort to making fun of what I look like when first of all you don't know me, just proves what ground you have to stand on. None.

I didn't come here looking to be agreed with. I came here to starte my opinion, just like all of you fucking people did. And I won't back down and quiver in a corner because some ignorant people don't agree with me. Thanks.

No one here cares about this band or your 18 year old, shitty music loving opinion.

That, and you are probably a troll anyway.

You're awesome.

Thanks, just being brutally honest...I'm so brave, just like becky!

So...you know how the internet works huh? Then you should know what troll means in regard to said internet.

This is you, right?

[image]

Yes thats me. So, I didn't know the meaning of internet forum slang. Because I don't sit on these everyday all day. It was something I happened upon because I read it in an update on a site I'm a memeber of. It's not a criminal offense.

So, keep attacking me. All of you. Go ahead because I likw to watch it.

Guest errolwest

i think the best part is, you're talking to people on this board who have, or still do play in successful bands, and run labels. these people are already IN the "industry" you come off as some wanna be who likes mediocre crap. yes. mediocre crap. its not even good as far as crap goes. its alright, at best.

Guest errolwest

Thanks, just being brutally honest...I'm so brave, just like becky!

Oh, please, don't try to be like me.

Begging you.

BECKY HAS THE MARKET CORNERED ON BEING BRAVE. ONLY THE GREAT BECKY MAY BE BRAVE, ALL ELSE IS BUT A SHALLOW IMITATION. ALL PRAISE BE TO BECKY.