A Day To Remember Beating Up On Girls?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the best part is, you're talking to people on this board who have, or still do play in successful bands, and run labels. these people are already IN the "industry" you come off as some wanna be who likes mediocre crap. yes. mediocre crap. its not even good as far as crap goes. its alright, at best.

Can't be that successful if this board is a main concern and the opinion and an "18 year-old" who likes "mediocre crap" is such a travesty.

Oh, please, don't try to be like me.

Begging you.

But I WANT to each Cheetos and look like EVERY SINGLE angsty suburbanite teenager with access to Hot Topic and ADTR. >:(

Guest errolwest
i think the best part is, you're talking to people on this board who have, or still do play in successful bands, and run labels. these people are already IN the "industry" you come off as some wanna be who likes mediocre crap. yes. mediocre crap. its not even good as far as crap goes. its alright, at best.

Can't be that successful if this board is a main concern and the opinion and an "18 year-old" who likes "mediocre crap" is such a travesty.

BITCH I WAS THE 5TH BEATLE. IM MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN ANYONE EVER

[image]

Google...it only takes a few seconds.

Were you eating Cheetos when that picture was taken?

Have anything better than that to say?

It was a legitimate question, because it will help me determine whether or not you have fecal matter on your chin...process of elimination and all.

Guest errolwest

BITCH I WAS THE 5TH BEATLE. IM MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN ANYONE EVER

Oh my God I'm so sorry, musical royalty, let me bow down to the fifth Beatle.

thats more like it

I love how people aren't allowed to be eighteen and listen to music they like. Life is awesome. Glad I'm nineteen now! Bitchessssss.

No one said people can't listen to music they like. You made that up yourself. She came into the thread to flame/troll and got handled as such.

It was a legitimate question, because it will help me determine whether or not you have fecal matter on your chin...process of elimination and all.

Do you even know which one in the picture is me? Asshole. LOL.

Sorry, only one person in that picture looks like it was born a female. ???

Guest errolwest
Dear Mr Falcon....PLEASE MAKE THIS YOUR NEW SIG!
Oh my God I'm so sorry, musical royalty, let me bow down to the fifth Beatle.

so it shall be written, so it shall be done.

I love how people aren't allowed to be eighteen and listen to music they like. Life is awesome. Glad I'm nineteen now! Bitchessssss.

No one said people can't listen to music they like. You made that up yourself. She came into the thread to flame/troll and got handled as such.

Oh, God, you're so fucking funny. Shit.

Guest errolwest

[image]