}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest errolwest
Too bad becky left... :-[

well, maybe we can just send the thread? i know that seems desperate. but this was fun. im not ready for this to be done.

BECKY COOOOOME BACK!

Too bad becky left... :-[

well, maybe we can just send the thread? i know that seems desperate. but this was fun. im not ready for this to be done.

BECKY COOOOOME BACK!

I thought about it, but laziness won. This was a fun time killer though.

Must have been bedtime... :P

P.S. +1 for the never forget.

Guest errolwest

it was good while it lasted. ah well. i think we all brought our A games. nice to see we can still rally together! see you guys next time!

errol, clocking out

[image]

Thread blew up. Becky is a trend hopper that won't like ADTR next year. Any band that signs to Victory is a sell-out. There are too many examples for a band to be oblivious to his business practices. You are literally selling your integrity for the chance to make it big. That is selling out. Posting in a thread that is 4 months old is digging it up no matter where it was reposted. Glad everyone burned this bitch.

Well, we found ADTR's only fan. Please share your thoughts on Tony Victory next.

Yeah, and Tony Victory or if you actually did your research, Tony Brummel, has been accused of many things and I can't say whether their true but in my opinion I don't like him. Just because I'm a fan of a band on the record label doesn't mean I love the head of the labe either.

Also, if you did any credible research you'd know that ADTR is in the middle of a law suit with the label and Brummel so obviously they don't condone his operations. Thanks.

Shit, I was called out. I've had friends on Victory, with no exaggeration one of them still plans to put a fist in Tony's face at the next opportunity. But I digress. You know what? I'm going to pass. I was a teenager way back when, full of self-righteousness. I never idolized a super shitty band like you but for a couple years I wouldn't buy records that had UPC Codes and thought Jawbreaker were the biggest sell-outs ever, well they probably were after what they said about Major Labels. Have some fun misplacing your attention and ire, feel free to feed the fires around here as much as you like. +1 for making my morning a bit better.