Splooge Collective?

March 28, 2008

rtw88

c/o Vinyl Collective

Denver, Colorado

Re: Unauthorized Use of Lindsay Lohan's SPLOOGE COLLECTIVE Trademark

SPLOOGE COLLECTIVE is a registered trademark of Lindsay Lohan Enterprises and has been used by Lindsay Lohan for more than 21 years. According to Lindsay Lohan's legal council, you are not authorized to use the SPLOOGE COLLECTIVE trademark in your Internet message board posts. Your use of the term SPLOOGE COLLECTIVE in the title of this thread constitutes trademark infringement. I must insist that you advise me in writing within fourteen (14) days from the date of this post that you will cease all further unauthorized use of the term SPLOOGE COLLECTIVE and transfer ownership of this thread to Lindsay Lohan.

Your expedience in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mediocore

Attorney

when you go to post a picture, put in the web code (go to properties, highlight where it says "Address (URL)". It will end in .jpg or .gif or something similiar) paste that into your post, highlight that and in the buttons right above the message section (given that you clicked "Reply" and aren't doing quick reply) click the fourth one on the left hand side in the second row, the one that looks like a picture frame that will put [ img] on one side (without the space) and [ /img] on the other (again without the space)