NHL PLayoffs

BACKED - nothing brings rival fans together like getting shit-faced

got an 1/8th and a 6 pack of Molson. what time is it?

Game time!!.... in 4 hours

I have nothing against red wings fans. Infact, I have nothing against fans of hockey teams not in eastern PA/NY/eastern NY. I actually enjoy people who like teams outside that hellhole zone.

i wasn't accusing haha. i love whenever i meet another hockey fan (regardless of team affiliation) simply because there aren't too many of us, given the amount of "fans" other sports have. if i can have an actual insightful convo about hockey with a a person at a bar i feel like my day was worth waking up for.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing against actual fans but I do have a lot against bandwagoners. If you're a Red Wing fan and you don't know who the "Production Line" consisted of don't give me shit for being a Kings fan.

Haha, truth.

I actually had some little bastard who was being rowdy after the Kings lost to the Wings tell me Zetterberg was on the Production Line. Made my head hurt.

I have nothing against actual fans but I do have a lot against bandwagoners. If you're a Red Wing fan and you don't know who the "Production Line" consisted of don't give me shit for being a Kings fan.

agreed. i will respect you a lot more if you know your shit. and i think we've weeded out *most* of those people. But im glad it hasn't resorted to "fag" and "homo" and i dunno, "gaylord" insults. i like that no matter what team is being talked about most comments are insightful and usually backed up with facts. and most of the shit talk is playground-esque.

agreed. i will respect you a lot more if you know your shit. and i think we've weeded out *most* of those people. But im glad it hasn't resorted to "fag" and "homo" and i dunno, "gaylord" insults. i like that no matter what team is being talked about most comments are insightful and usually backed up with facts. and most of the shit talk is playground-esque.

Troof.

once the Flyers were kicked out of the playoffs I think all insults you refered too just completely stopped.

DISCLAIMER: this isn't meant as "shit talk"

ESPN's Scott Burnside wrote a scathing article, that i was emailed, about Mario Lemuiex's role in this years playoffs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=3413241

I saw this earlier and it's a pathetic article.

once the Flyers were kicked out of the playoffs I think all insults you refered too just completely stopped.

Haha, kind of funny isn't it?

The Wings fans and the Pens fans are able to communicate in a civil manner. R E S P E C T!

DISCLAIMER: this isn't meant as "shit talk"

ESPN's Scott Burnside wrote a scathing article, that i was emailed, about Mario Lemuiex's role in this years playoffs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=3413241

I saw this earlier and it's a pathetic article.

I'm not a fan of Scott Burnside at ALL. Frankly, most of ESPN's "hockey" people are awful and uneducated when it comes to teams on the West Coast. The only one I think knows his shit on every team is McKenzie, who writes for TSN.