New and Limited DW Vinyl at TIH Festival

Available for the 1st time at This Is Hardcore:

[image]

[image]

RESSURECTION "I Am Not..." 2XLP

BLACKLISTED "We're Unstoppable" 12"LP

These two releases will be available shortly in the DW Estore.

And last but not least...

[image]

3 Essential Records, 3 Limited Silkscreened Cover Editions available at This Is Hardcore. These Limited Covers were made for rare vinyl that we had on hand, that sadly, we had no regular packaging for. We got the idea of creating something special for the people attending TIH this weekend. Hope you dig them.

After the festival and the bands getting their copies, if we have any leftover, they may end up in the DW Estore.

-J.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not many. The numbers vary w/ each of the three releases, as they were originally leftover pieces of vinyl, without packaging. I'll release the numbers after TIH. Thanks.

-J.

shiiiiiiitttt! i want those so bad and now i know these will be the biggest pain in my ass to get hahaha. not to mention the money i'll have to throw down. heres hoping for leftovers!

Not many. The numbers vary w/ each of the three releases, as they were originally leftover pieces of vinyl, without packaging. I'll release the numbers after TIH. Thanks.

-J.

shiiiiiiitttt! i want those so bad and now i know these will be the biggest pain in my ass to get hahaha. not to mention the money i'll have to throw down. heres hoping for leftovers!