Flaming Lips/Lightning Bolt 12"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone listen to it yet? Loved the Flaming Lips' side, but thought the Lightning Bolt side was lacking, which is weird because I love love love Lightning Bolt, and only think meh of the Flaming Lips.

Thought the Lightning Bolt side sounded like Mindflayer...

Hope I can grab this, but 20 bucks is kind of a lot of one LP.

Anyone listen to it yet? Loved the Flaming Lips' side, but thought the Lightning Bolt side was lacking, which is weird because I love love love Lightning Bolt, and only think meh of the Flaming Lips.

Is it actually a split? The others have been collaborations if I'm not mistaken.

Also, try Luna Music in Indianapolis when looking for these. They typically set some aside for mail order.

Is it actually a split? The others have been collaborations if I'm not mistaken.

Also, try Luna Music in Indianapolis when looking for these. They typically set some aside for mail order.

They have an email list set up for them already, they should be getting them soon.

http://www.lunamusic.net/page0/index2.html