New RHCP album

i will never understand why people like this band.

SIMPLE PLAN "A Small Package For You"

SIMPLE PLAN "Live In Japan 2002"

SIMPLE PLAN "MTV Hard Rock Live" Deluxe Edition

SIMPLE PLAN "No Pads, No Helmets... Just Balls"

SIMPLE PLAN "Simple Plan" 2 Disc Limited Edition Signed

SIMPLE PLAN "Still Not Getting Any..." Signed

SIMPLE PLAN "A Small Package For You"

SIMPLE PLAN "Live In Japan 2002"

SIMPLE PLAN "MTV Hard Rock Live" Deluxe Edition

SIMPLE PLAN "No Pads, No Helmets... Just Balls"

SIMPLE PLAN "Simple Plan" 2 Disc Limited Edition Signed

SIMPLE PLAN "Still Not Getting Any..." Signed

+1

• 1 month later...
I noticed this in hot topic for $31 -- a few dollars less than Amazon or other sites I've seen.

Anyone else pick this up or planning on it?

Yea thats a lot for 2xLP but the wholesale on this thing from WEA was insane. The whole sale is more than the retail should be.

Yea a bit pricey (Not as bad as incesticide though!), but I picked it up since it was cheaper than elsewhere. Everyone raves about sound quality on the last album so I'm curious to see how this sounds.

Yea thats a lot for 2xLP but the wholesale on this thing from WEA was insane. The whole sale is more than the retail should be.

Yea a bit pricey (Not as bad as incesticide though!), but I picked it up since it was cheaper than elsewhere. Everyone raves about sound quality on the last album so I'm curious to see how this sounds.

Agreed, Incresticide had an insane whole sale too...almost as much as the RHCP and Incesticide is only a single LP. Both are WEA titles.

Agreed, Incresticide had an insane whole sale too...almost as much as the RHCP and Incesticide is only a single LP. Both are WEA titles.

Doesn't make much sense.. especially since the other 3 nirvana albums were cheaper?

anyway.. listening to the peppers album now. muy beuno. very clean and clear.

edit.. worth mentioning that this might be the most pointless gatefold I've ever seen.

Left panel, size 14 font: "Red Hot Chili Peppers".

Right panel, same size font: "I'm with you".

That's it. The insert is a black and white lyrics sheet. Is the CD booklet this bad?

worth mentioning that this might be the most pointless gatefold I've ever seen.

That's it. The insert is a black and white lyrics sheet. Is the CD booklet this bad?

They could have done better on the artwork, but everything seems to be really good quality. Cardboard gatefold is extra sturdy, the sleeves are lined with anti-static plastic and each record has an endless groove at the end.

Because they're really good musicians?

I want this but I'm too cheap to pay $30 right now. I still haven't given this a fair listen because I haven't gotten over Frusciante leaving.

Musically its really good. As always Keidis has his moments of laughable lyrics

worth mentioning that this might be the most pointless gatefold I've ever seen.

They could have done better on the artwork, but everything seems to be really good quality. Cardboard gatefold is extra sturdy, the sleeves are lined with anti-static plastic and each record has an endless groove at the end.

yea no complaints anywhere else on the packaging. Just not what I'd expect for $30+. Haven't had luck finding scans of the CD booklet..

I gave up on the last 3 albums pretty quickly but I am still really enjoying this one.