Thou request

twatay

wow. it sells for that much? thats ridiculous. I remember having a stack of those sitting around in my distro not selling for a good while.

(though thats the case with all the thou records, ive had almost all of them, and they sit there unsold until they are gone and someone sees it sell for a ton on ebay, and then ill sell 10 of them within 3 days)

Getting this record has turned into a chore. $70-100 I've seen it go for.

I'm buddies with Bryan from Thou and he HATES that this is the record that goes for so much since it's a covers record. He gets so mad, it's pretty funny.

its still one of the rarest 12inches they made. one time pressing and only 300...there are more pressing for alle the other lps they made. i guess thats why it is so expensive

you had a stack of German only Lp's /300?

yes, cause i work directly with adagio/vendetta for us mailorder, and i have a ton of copies of everything they release (a TON might be an overstatement, but ive had upwards of 50 copies at a time of certain releases.)

Shit had I know that I would have just ordered it from you and saved a bunch of shipping. It was a while ago so I dont recall how muchit was but im sure it was cheaper through you. Ill keep this in mind for the future. Thanks for the info.

I asked Franco about buying 3 Thou records and he said his girlfriend wouldn't let him sell. I have a friend looking for Empire and will pay good money to get it, I just wont sell him mine. He's looking for Peasant too. so the Franco deal would have been perfect. Oh well.

i have peasant for sale again in vinyl junkie. its not cheap though.