Polar Bear Club - Clash Battle Guilt Pride PO

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13.75 shipping in the states?! pass...

Hi Kyle,

not sure what was in your order (6 LP's going to CA is different than one going to NH obv.) but if there is an overcharge on postage, we do refund the difference.

Shipping rates in online stores are not always an exact science, so many variables. We get it close on most things, but certain parts of the country with different combinations of items can sometimes increase the rate that it calculates...

- Chris

B9

Hi Kyle,

not sure what was in your order (6 LP's going to CA is different than one going to NH obv.) but if there is an overcharge on postage, we do refund the difference.

Shipping rates in online stores are not always an exact science, so many variables. We get it close on most things, but certain parts of the country with different combinations of items can sometimes increase the rate that it calculates...

- Chris

B9

Chris, I paid $9 something for the UPS Ground option as I was offered the 13.75 as well and UPS Ground was the cheapest bet for the Deluxe Package (LP, Shirt, 7"). Figured I couldn't go media 'cause of the shirt. I'd love to get a few bucks back if you can ship it cheaper. Don't care if it's UPS or not.

Hi Kyle,

- Chris

B9

Appreciate you reaching out. I ended up picking this up along with the H2O 7" that went up today. Shipping on both only came to $9.49. Definitely said $13.75 before. Weird.

• 2 weeks later...
Saw them on Saturday night. They had CDs and LPs with them. Most of my friends bought opaque gold...looks like the Blue is the most limited.

http://www.bridge9.com/disco/254

Did they have all three variants with them?

I heard they had all of them, but I honestly couldn't tell you because I didn't ask their merch guy. I pre-ordered the deluxe package.

Did they have all three variants with them?

I heard they had all of them, but I honestly couldn't tell you because I didn't ask their merch guy. I pre-ordered the deluxe package.

They did have all three.

Thanks, I'll probably pick up a blue copy then.

7/11/11

Living Saints

Hollow Place

Burned Out In A Jar

Parked In The Parking Lot Of Your Heart

Light Of Local Eyes

Our Ballads

Bug Parade

Convinced I'm Wrong

Drifting Thing

Eat Dinner, Bury The Dog and Run

Screams In Caves