Basement - I Wish I Could Stay Here color vinyl

Finally got the last batch of shirts to fulfill the last pre-order packages and orders. I counted the vinyl and we have 30 extra grey and 15 extra green that are now in our store. If you order hasn't shipped and you'd like to be switched to one of these we can do that too.

www.runforcoverrecords.com/store

thanks.

-jeff

I ordered a gray one pretty much right when this thread went up and it never shipped... Wondering if anyone who got the gray from this batch got theirs yet. Usually RFC has remarkably quick turnaround times for orders, so I guess that's the primary reason for my concern.

i did as well and mine came yesterday. by the bye, is there a digital download for this album available?

I ordered a gray one pretty much right when this thread went up and it never shipped... Wondering if anyone who got the gray from this batch got theirs yet. Usually RFC has remarkably quick turnaround times for orders, so I guess that's the primary reason for my concern.

I ordered a green one shortly after the gray sold out and got it last Friday.

Same here dude. Still waiting for my "leftover" gray to ship. Was hoping a post would attract some attention.