more SPITALFIELD & robbed.the.bank RECORDS

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my pizza box today!!! I picked up the mail on my way to work and was like swerving trying to open it while driving haha. I haven't looked at the vinyl colors yet, but the box itself is incredible.

Also, thank you so so so much Jason for the promo contest prizes. You made my week! Definitely a "holy shit" moment. That SDBT test press will look great next to my RRN TP :D

im glad you didnt wreck trying to check out the boxset. we encourage others to wait until they are at a complete stop to open their records.

as for the test, no problem. now you just have to pick up the test for btkwya! ;) also i am working on jackets for these tests. they wont look as good as the past test jackets but we will see.

im glad you didnt wreck trying to check out the boxset. we encourage others to wait until they are at a complete stop to open their records.

as for the test, no problem. now you just have to pick up the test for btkwya! ;) also i am working on jackets for these tests. they wont look as good as the past test jackets but we will see.

hahaha don't tempt me!!! of course I want one now. jackets would be sweet, I love the one for RRN. I'm sure anything would look awesome.

finally got home so i can enjoy this now.

SWAG!!

[image]

i tried to take pictures of the individual records but i couldn't get good lighting for cell phone pics haha. RRN is like a marble turquoise color, SDBT is a murky black/bronze/brown, and BTKWYA is like a concrete/green mix that matches the field on the cover almost perfectly.

best release ever. thanks again, jason!

how is that pizza box set not sold out yet?? easily the coolest package of the year.

this is a huge compliment. thank you so much.

also no need to be jealous about the tests. they are available. ;) i am making covers right now. i think they look cool (in a nerdy way) ill post photos tonight.

how is that pizza box set not sold out yet?? easily the coolest package of the year.

also no need to be jealous about the tests. they are available. ;) i am making covers right now. i think they look cool (in a nerdy way) ill post photos tonight.

i'm excited to see the test covers!

i'm excited to see the test covers!

we will see how they come out. i think the idea is cooler than they will look. i dont screen print so i am doing some stenciling.

here's what i got. i dont like the spraypainted stencils because they were hard to control. if anyone on here wants to screen print 20 of each for me and would be interested in trade or doing it cheap send me a message. id love to have these look good. i can send you high res of the art.

jason

[image]

[image]

here's what i got. i dont like the spraypainted stencils because they were hard to control. if anyone on here wants to screen print 20 of each for me and would be interested in trade or doing it cheap send me a message. id love to have these look good. i can send you high res of the art.

jason

[image]

[image]

These are awesome!

caved on a pizza box. Mastodon only playing Milwaukee can suck it. ;) going to Fun Fun Fun instead.

awesome man. thanks for the support. i should get it out tomorrow. also the guy who did the pizza boxes will be doing test covers and says i should have them in a week or so.

That's amazing! So, if I order now, will it be held until then, or should I wait?

• 2 weeks later...