more SPITALFIELD & robbed.the.bank RECORDS

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you had to buy boxes big enough to ship the pizza boxes too, huh?

yep. which is part of the reason for the cost. plus the cost of the pizza box, the cost to screen print the design and filler foam. it all added up quick. i wish i could have made it cheaper but i didnt want to sacrifice quality, so i knew the box wasnt for everyone. i am super excited with the way they came out though.

totally rad idea, totally worth it in the end!

I just used "undegroundcomm" for 10% off my order successfully. Somehow that five dollar discount encouraged me to get the pizza box. Thanks Robbed The Bank!

That didn't work for me ???

It didn't for me either at first, then I looked close and i entered undeRgroundcomm and it worked. :)

Also ordered the pizza box combo set, thursday's full colapse and bayside's s/t

That didn't work for me ???

It didn't for me either at first, then I looked close and i entered undeRgroundcomm and it worked. :)

Also ordered the pizza box combo set, thursday's full colapse and bayside's s/t

I'm glad people read those fliers I throw into orders and remember to use em. Still have 0 feedback on my word search

thanks for the positive words so far. keep helping by spreading the word. these will start shipping on monday morning.

as far as the discount code goes, my wife deleted it thinking someone hacked in to give themselves a coupon. haha. just i will send you a need code in a little bit.

a bunch of orders just got picked up. about 90% of all US orders. do me a favor and post photos when you get your box.

The post office was out of customs forms so international orders will go out tomorrow.

And the post office wonders why it cant make money

oh my god those look amazing. ahhhhhhhhh.

i was kicking myself for spending the money, but i'm so glad i did. nothing in the mail yet, so maybe tomorrow.

so much sentimental goodies from spitalfield. probably the first show i went to in austin was spitalfield with hidden in plain view at Emo's back in 2005. i got my copy of RRN signed, which was super special to me because it took me forever to even FIND a copy of RRN before. i had finally found it at a tower records on vacation. man, things have changed haha.

and more recently i pre-ordered everything 1998-2002, which came signed and contains all of their older releases. i thought it was really cool because i had never been able to find physical copies of anything prior to RRN after looking forever.

[image]

now, record releases are just icing on the cake.

i am glad to hear that these are making it to people already. it also makes me happy to hear all the kind words. i wanted to make something different and use some creativity. the letter from Mark came kind of last minute and that is why it is just printed on regular paper. but i thought the substance of the letter was what was important anyway. i am proud with how these turned out. it was an honor to press these as Spitalfield has been one of my favorite bands for a long time.