PO Misfits Twilight of the Dead

http://misfitsrecords.cinderblock.com/

Unfortunately Jerry is still "singing", but I think he was taking voice lessons so hopefully things have improved. ::)

Here's the info:

"For serious vinyl enthusiasts, we offer a chance score a special collector’s set while supplies last. The Misfits “Twilight of the Dead” Ltd. Ed. 12-inch maxi-single features all-new recordings of “Twilight of the Dead” (Side A) and “Land of the Dead” (Side B); offering your first taste of blood from the new album.

Pack includes 3 different colored vinyl versions of the 'Twilight of The Dead' 12-inch maxi single, including the extremely limited clear blue vinyl with blood red splats. There is only a 1 in 10 chance of getting this version in your local record store -- the ONLY place to guarantee you receive this very special Misfits collectors vinyl is HERE.

The Vinyl Collectors Pack includes:

- 'Twilight of the Dead' Clear Blue with blood red splats 12 inch Maxi Single

- 'Twilight of the Dead' Glow in the Dark 12 inch Maxi Single

- 'Twilight of the Dead' Clear Blue 12 inch Maxi Single

- Instant MP3 download of the track 'Twilight of the Dead' -- available here for the first time ever!

- Option to add 'The Devil's Rain' Black T-Shirt

Complete your set at a reduced price! Only 138 collectors sets are available, so act fast. You have been warned!"

Yep, agreed. I am a sucker for Misfits stuff even though it can be rightly argued that this isn't the Misfits.

I just listened to the download and...uh... I wonder if we should start a Kickstarter to pay Glen or Graves to come back and record for the Misfiits. They seem to be starting those things for the stupidest projects anyway, why not do it for something worthwhile.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':v9tjd5o4]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':v9tjd5o4]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':sl9d4woh]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':sl9d4woh]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Yep, agreed. I am a sucker for Misfits stuff even though it can be rightly argued that this isn't the Misfits.

I just listened to the download and...uh... I wonder if we should start a Kickstarter to pay Glen or Graves to come back and record for the Misfiits. They seem to be starting those things for the stupidest projects anyway, why not do it for something worthwhile.

No it can't be argued. This is NOT the Misfits. It is the Jerry Only Experience. That and it sucks.

Jerry sounds like a really bad shawn stern. I kept expecting to hear "What you going to do... About the Man in blue!?"

My friend's parents used to live above Jerry and Doyle. His dad would go down stairs and yell at them about the pot smoke wafting upstairs. They then gave my friend a samhain coffin skateboard deck. that's the story my buddy tells anyway.

back in the day, you could write to Kryst the Conqueror and they would send all type of crap, stickers, autographs, etc. I just remember thinking "Mo the Great?" really...