VC Fantasy Football year 2

If Zac would have played a kicker and a def player he would have won.

Set your line ups you losers.

That was totally my fault, I forgot about my yahoo leagues that week until it was too late. Also whoever just offered me Jay Cutler and Kevin Faulk for Darren Mcfadden, you're out of your mind. Yeah, I lost Schaub but I still have Tebow and Hasselbeck.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 of the 6 games were decided by 1 points or less this week. Crazy stuff.

Let's all take a moment to laugh at Matt "Two Win" Medina for losing and cementing his place in last place.

yeah some good games this week for sure. and actually i won by more than one point.....1.64 to be exact. that fucker jordy nelson was a little bitch and wanted to keep it close.

also hopefully some of my guys can get healthy this week so i can kick your mother fucking ass.

alright dudes i want your thoughts on this.

in the other league i play in i went to go set my lineup and saw someone dropped darren sproles. after further investigation the manager of the league put up a post and said that he gave darren sproles back to the original owner saying they accidentally dropped him. i am not sure how i feel......i say bad luck for the person who accidentally dropped him. i am number two on the waivers and had a shot to pick him up.

should also note this league does points for kick off returns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...