Ben & Jerry's apreesh

i worked at a ben and jerrys. easiest job ever. it was in charleston, SC, coincidently where steven colbert is from. and one day he was supposed to come to a local minor league game to throw out the first pitch. and we had in out freezer like 200 pints of those steven colbert icecream. he was supposed to hand out at the game. well, right after he threw the pitch it pored rain. so we kept the icecream. so for like months wed take pints at will. and wed also take bulks of icecream. like 16lb boxes. that was the best job ive ever had. we steal tips by not ringing customers and putting the money in the tip bucket. i used to make like $60 a day in tips in the summer.... scooping icecream and hanging out with my best friends. we all worked there. then new owners came and were fuckin asshole and fired me. then 9 of my friend quit within the next 2 days. we stole so much from there.

heres me and Jerry Greenfield. THE Jerry of ben and jerrys...

[image]

he smells bad. and is wierd. hed walk around saying "IM JERRY! FROM BEN AND JERRYS!"

edited to a smaller pic.

free cone day is a scooper wors nightmare. theres lines 100 people long, and you dont make shit in tips.

BOYCOTT FREE CONE DAY!!!

actualy, wait no dont. infact i think ill go by my old shop where i got fired last year and just stand in line all day.

supposedly im banned. but in order to be like, really banned dont you have to be issued something??