PO wavves life sux 12" *1st 420 on green vinyl*

atarirec

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you get the rest of the bundle? cause i ordered the bundle got the vinyl but didn't get the shirt or papers...

On his twitter he said "Everyone who pre ordered the package with record be patient the rest of it is coming the items were just shipped separately!!!"

Meh my order number is 208568‏ hopefully i'll get a green.

Smashing EP though!

did you get the rest of the bundle? cause i ordered the bundle got the vinyl but didn't get the shirt or papers...

On his twitter he said "Everyone who pre ordered the package with record be patient the rest of it is coming the items were just shipped separately!!!"

Meh my order number is 208568‏ hopefully i'll get a green.

Smashing EP though!

thank you! did not see that

nix that - I do have a twitter that I opened for some contest. ha ha. I'll write them. Go Merch has been completely useless. Two emails and a phone call over the course of 5 days. They promised a call back yesterday with nothing. They are fast approaching a listing in the shitty Distro thread.

I'd like to know how they will fix this. If greens were sent to later orders how the hell they gonna get more green for early orders?

It certainly doesn't help that the issue was identified late last week and the distributor has chosen to ignore it. Not only that they screwed up another part of my order with missing merch that they have yet to address. I'm considering that if in a couple days I don't have a response from Go Merch I'm going to put in a Paypal claim to make them address it. I hate doing that but they have full time people to handle customer service and simply aren't doing it. I'm totally understanding of errors in all forms but I'm not accepting of people choosing to ignore them rather than fix it. A note of "We're working on it" would suffice for the moment.

I am however appreciative of Wavves attempting to find a solution where he's obviously frustrated like the rest of us.