PO wavves life sux 12" *1st 420 on green vinyl*

atarirec

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking that since GoMerch and Wavves won't respond to any emails after all this time and many attempts that I might as well give them a Giant Fuck You for screwing up my order and in the end not delivering half of it.

In summary, forget diplomacy: GoMerch - Fuck You. Wavves - Fuck You.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest deathbydrums
It's awesome that my order was screwed up (items left out) on top of this, now neither GoMerch or the Wavves rep will answer emails. Congrats on a great first release for the new label.

Still no replacement here and no word (not surprising any more). They're really gonna have to pull some magic unicorn shit to make me ever want to deal with them again. If they ever do press replacements it should be called the "we fucked up royally" edition and it should be on "blush pink" for the embarrassment that they deserve.

I called GoMerch a few days ago to check in. I got a super helpful woman on the line who expressed mutual frustration and understanding. She assured me the green vinyl was in the East Coast office and should have shipped but hasn't. Last night she called me back with a tracking number for my package. It has shipped. Now I hope it is correct.

Guest deathbydrums

Talked to someone on the phone AGAIN today. Pretty much the same response as a month or two ago... "I'll send this email off to corporate, they're supposed to let us know how they'll be handling it".

Last time I called they assured me they would get back to me they DID NOT. Same words today "corporate is usually good at getting back to us quick, we'll let you know...". 4 emails were also sent to them before the calls to which they DID NOT EVER reply.

They did not provide a tracking number today. Told me that unless they would NOT be sending the records that they wouldn't be contacting me. Seems this is the way they prefer to keep things.

FUCKERS.

Shouldn't corporate have let them know how to proceed by now?

FUCKERS!!!

Yea I lost interest in getting the green once I started hearing Wavves songs on MTV commericals. I'm SO beyond that sellout shit. (JK, but I wish that there was a way we all got the green that we ordered. What a dumb first release by a label.)

Wow, is the image that importent, the music is good, isn't it?

[image]

holy shit! I just got a package in and they sent me TWO COPIES of the green. What the hell??? (I'm not kidding at all, this really just arrived. I'm so shocked.)

Me too.

In one day I got these, those long delayed Flashlights lathes and my RFC subscription 7"s that were late. This was day of catch-up and couple of these caught me by total surprise.