BTBAM - Colors 2nd pressing released

The Black Smoke one looks nice.

Totally random but since its about BTBAM, I remember buying The Silent Circus on blue marble vinyl and leaving it in the backseat of my car forgetting it was there and it getting warped and all out of shape. I moved to NY and I dont even know if i still have it at home in Texas. Cost me like $12 on ebay when i bought taht shit years ago

Where the hell did that blue Full Collapse come from?? Did they repress a bunch of shit out of nowhere?

There's a Full Collapse repress. HT will have an exclusive color limited to (I think) 300. Not sure what color its on though.

Full Collapse and Colors should be hitting stores pretty soon.

There's 2 more things HT has exclusive colors on but I'll wait til Victory announces those

Where the hell did that blue Full Collapse come from?? Did they repress a bunch of shit out of nowhere?

There's a Full Collapse repress. HT will have an exclusive color limited to (I think) 300. Not sure what color its on though.

There's 2 more things HT has exclusive colors on but I'll wait til Victory announces those

Yep thats what it looks like. The posted on FB that a bunch of new 2nd presses went up.

Thanks for the info guys! I might just grab that blue and sell my other copies if it sounds really good.

An chance one is Close Your Eyes new stuff. Not sure they're big enough to get an exclusive but that would be sweet.

An chance one is Close Your Eyes new stuff. Not sure they're big enough to get an exclusive but that would be sweet.

They might be pressing that, Im really not sure but there's no HT color if they are.

Does anyone have the musical education to describe the tonality of the passage of music from 4:43 to 5:08 on "Sun Of Nothing." This type of harmony and tonality keeps popping up randomly in their songs and its the ONE thing that I hate about what they do. Luckily it never really lasts all that long but still. I have a moderate musical education but I still can't figure out what the terminology is to describe this sound.

I'm hoping for either Moros Eros, The Sleeping, Secret Lives!, or Bayside - Sirens and Condolences.

I'm hoping for either Moros Eros, The Sleeping, Secret Lives!, or Bayside - Sirens and Condolences.

Wow! I totally didn't realize they had Moros Eros! If they pressed I Saw The Devil Last Night.... I'd be pretty freakin' happy about that.

Speaking of The Sleeping, I wish someone would press Skycamefalling - 10.21. That would be fucking awesome. As well as that last EP thing they put out on that clear CD....those 2 songs were way different but good.