BTBAM - Colors 2nd pressing released

Haven't gone yet. Will be going in a few hours, crossing my fingers.

Haha alright, let me know if you have any success with that. Only one of the four Hot Topics around me even carry vinyl, and I've already called them twice about it. I neeeeed this.

No such luck in Annapolis/Waldorf, MD. Pretty bummed.

SRC's new LP boxes are pretty nice, especially with the extra cardboard insert and the way it folds.... sturdy box. Shouldn't have many damaged LP's with that

just got mine, there was no extra insert. plus i guess mine got dropped on two of the corners, which caused all three to have 2 of 4 corners bent up pretty bad.

Smoke sold out at Victory.

Surprised it took that long. I think it took a while for people to realize that this was repressed. People were paying $35+ for the represses on eBay. You would think the new color vinyl would give the repress away.

Its amazing how little research people will do when they want something.

Again, this coming from the guy who almost paid nearly $40 for Mirrored by Battles and luckily found out it was repressed later that same day. I even wondered how the same eBayer was getting all the copies that he kept posting and it never dawned on me to check the web for info of a possible repress. I was retarded as shit that day.