Ryan Adams - Empty Room/Nutshell 7" up at Pax-Am

$10 for a 7" I can handle, $6 for shipping is the difficult thing to swallow about this.

But like a previous poster, my man-crush on Adams "has me over a barrel" as someone else said, so I pulled the trigger. It'll look nice next to my pink Pax-Am 7" ;)

For what it's worth, pax-am has shipped all my stuff Priority Mail thus far, including records and t-shirts even...

Guest deathbydrums

Shieeet. I frantically ordered this at 8:30 am and was almost late for work. Seemed there were 250-300 left then. I got an email later in the day to say my order was cancelled... they'z outta stalk. Hot daim. :l

six years ago, he was still charging $10 for a 7" on his website. this is nothing new.

Yeah, I wish I would have bought those old paxam releases (California, Rescue Blues) when they were available. I felt like they were too expensive but now those things are going for quite a bit...

Ryan Adams vinyl is worth buying at costs. I missed the sale online but I managed to get a copy from trading on RAA. I would have been so bummed to miss this release.

six years ago, he was still charging $10 for a 7" on his website. this is nothing new.

Yeah, I wish I would have bought those old paxam releases (California, Rescue Blues) when they were available. I felt like they were too expensive but now those things are going for quite a bit...

Ryan Adams vinyl is worth buying at costs. I missed the sale online but I managed to get a copy from trading on RAA. I would have been so bummed to miss this release.

Me too. Would kill for the California EP especially. I do have a vinyl rip if you want it.

I also traded for the Empty Room 7" on RAA. Had to ship a t-shirt to the UK but totally worth it.

Yup, mine had damage on both sides from the hole, as well as that same scrape/wear on the bottom front like the one someone photographed. Kinda sucks...

Songs sound fantastic though!!!

I believe the scrape/wear on the front bottom you mention is an intentional photographic effect that you'll see on all copies. As for the damage caused by the hole, I not sure I understand what you're describing. Can you photograph?