FS: A lot of rare stuff, CS/Daughters/Co&Ca etc.

leerobert

Hey everyone,

Having a clear out of my records, I don't get a chance to listen to them really so I'd rather they went to another good home where they'll be appreciated as much as I do if not a little more :)

No prices so please feel free to make offers but be aware that I'll check previous eBay auctions on Popsike to make sure I'm not being sold short, but I won't be asking for stupidly high prices either.

Feel free to take a look at my full tradelist, I'll consider offers on everything excluding any records from:

Ryan Adams

Minus The Bear

Cursed

Suicide File

Brand New

Cancer Bats

Cold World

Modern Life Is War

Horse The Band Pizza EP

Every Time I Die

That is all I can remember but make an offer, I can only say no (although for the right price I could let anything go):

http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/leerobert

I also have some pictures of a very small selection of these records on my website, was hoping to get more up on there and keep it updated but I've been a bit busy recently. There are also a few screen prints for sale on my site too:

http://leerobertdavies.com/records-for-sale/

As I am in the UK shipping may be a bit high so it may be better if you buy 2 or 3 records.

You can contact me on here or via my website, although PM on here is probably better.

Thanks everyone,

Lee

Bump.

ALSO, I had someone contact me via my website using my contact form but they entered their email address incorrectly (either that or Hotmail is playing up). I can't get in contact with them so I'm hoping they are from this board.

The person who contacted me was called Russell Lee and was interested in the MLIW & Bars records. Russell, if you're on this board please PM me and we can chat about those records.

I've also added some more records including some rare bits from This Is Hell, Sinking Ships, Shook Ones, ISHC, Poison The Well, Hopesfall and more!

dude is awesome! 7 days from finalizing sale to it showing up at my house in the US. and packaged very well also! buy his shit

Thanks buddy, pleased and if I'm honest a little surprised that it only took a week!

me too! it´s crazy because he sent one from the uk to germany.. and I still don´t have it.. it´s more than a week now..

Thanks buddy, pleased and if I'm honest a little surprised that it only took a week!

me too! it´s crazy because he sent one from the uk to germany.. and I still don´t have it.. it´s more than a week now..

Yeah, keep me updated on that one. Someone I sent a couple of records to in Poland a week before you only got theirs this week.