The official B-side/rarity/demo MP3-sharing thread

I don't think this was an official release, but does anyone have the Fireworks Misfits covers?

I have a CDR from a band called "Children of the Night" which is acoustic Misfits covers, but it's either dudes from Fireworks or Energy, I can't remember.

Singer from Energy. I think I have the Misfits covers somewhere on my comp

dudes, it keeps saying i've downloaded the 'wake up exhausted' alkaline mp3 but all i get is the streaming version in the flash player. i can't actually download a copy.

When you first pull up the link, you can listen to the track on the media player without downloading it first.

if you want to download click the file below the media player to select which of the two you want, then download original on the right hand side. It'll redirect you to the download page like a regular Divashare page.

I just redownloaded both to double check and they came through fine.

hope this helps!

J Church/Discount splits? (both LP and 7")

I'm bidding on ebay but curious for the music.

Just got that in the mail today. Believe it's in print on CD.

Both 7" and LP?

I'll have to find them.

Here is one that is a real toughy to find.

I read the new Razorcake interview with Jeff from the Potential Johns and there is apparently a demo tape of like 30 or 40 songs floating around somewhere if anyone has a cassette of this and can rip it or copy it and send me it (I'll pay for the tape and shipping)

That would be sweet.

Thanks!

Hey guys awesome thread, we have a similar one going over on Absoulte Punk, you should drop by.

Also you might be interested in this link: http://bsidesrus.blogspot.com/

It's a blog put together by some of us from the thread on AP, it's basically this thread in blog form.

Is it full of unreleased demos from Darken My Heart and Crying, As I Lay Bleeding?

Hey guys awesome thread, we have a similar one going over on Absoulte Punk, you should drop by.

It's a blog put together by some of us from the thread on AP, it's basically this thread in blog form.

Can I pay someone to get guaranteed front page coverage on that site, like AP?

I read the new Razorcake interview with Jeff from the Potential Johns and there is apparently a demo tape of like 30 or 40 songs floating around somewhere if anyone has a cassette of this and can rip it or copy it and send me it (I'll pay for the tape and shipping)

That would be sweet.

Thanks!

I would love this too. Or any of the Potential Johns vinyl releases since they are all out of print.

Also, does anyone have the Marked Men 7"s?

Can I pay someone to get guaranteed front page coverage on that site, like AP?

::)

So would you guys mind if some of the stuff from this thread made it's way onto the blog?

There's some real gems in here that I'm sure loads of other people would enjoy.

Feel free to share our stuff, and feel free to share here, too, but there's a lot of stuff on your blog that is still available for purchase, whether it's a physical product or on iTunes or whatever -- that stuff is a no-no on here. We're only posting things that are not available for sale commercially (read the rules in the first post).

::)

So would you guys mind if some of the stuff from this thread made it's way onto the blog?

There's some real gems in here that I'm sure loads of other people would enjoy.

ill be honest. i hate apdotnet and everything Das Fürer stands for. but, i love music and anything ive posted youre welcome to share.

enjoy.

Feel free to share our stuff, and feel free to share here, too, but there's a lot of stuff on your blog that is still available for purchase, whether it's a physical product or on iTunes or whatever -- that stuff is a no-no on here. We're only posting things that are not available for sale commercially (read the rules in the first post).

Yeah we do bend the rules a bit, but we don't post in print albums, we draw the line there haha.

We figure iTunes stuff is ok because not everyone has access, be it country specific or they just don't have a credit card.

Same goes for singles on b-sides, a lot of singles are UK only so it would be a pain to import for the majority of people and some are exclusive to vinyl and not everyone can rip them.

Re-issue bonus tracks just annoy us, so we post those too.

I understand that you want to keep this place as "legal" as possible so I won't post any of that stuff here, but if you're after anything that falls into those brackets, come to the blog and have a look around :)

Also, would you guys like to be credited by your user names on here or would you prefer to keep it anonymous?