The official B-side/rarity/demo MP3-sharing thread

Guest adam526
Anyone got anything by Over It..that isnt Silverstrand or Step Outside Yourself?

I saw them so many times back in the day, Siren on the 101 is the only song I can listen to now, though. The rest never stuck to me.

Anyone got anything by Over It..that isnt Silverstrand or Step Outside Yourself?

I have the B-sides to Silverstrand on my computer at work. I'll post tomorrow.

Thanks Scott,

On a side note, I remember reading a review for Silverstrand in AP way back in the day. It was given a 5, and on top of that the reviewer mentioned something of Over It breaking big time...sucks it never happened, I always dug their material (maybe not step outside yourself so much). I remember seeing them at VFW's and small shows when they sounded like Bigwig with NFG kinda vocals...memories

http://www.a-fragile-hope.tk/

if any of you are interested, all the downloads are mediafire-based, through the blogger's own account and the site supports a decent range of genres. of course, i scoured through every page here to find some gems, and i noticed a couple that were being sought for still actively posted on this site.

cheers.

Guest eriathomas

Anyone have any of these SSLYBY rarities?

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin/Someone Still Loves You Michael Holt Split CD-R

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin/Grace And Gwyn - Volume 6: Sew, Sew, Suck Your Toe Split CD

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin/Nathaniel Carroll - Haircuts Split CD

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin/Grace and Gwyn - Two People... Probably Talking About Me Split CD

You can get these mp3's from the Tape Club page over at the official fan website. The band knows about the Tape Club and it's currently legal to download the mp3's from there.

http://www.iamwarmandpowerful.com/tapeclub.html

I say currently, because sometime after the new August 2010 album comes out Polyvinyl plans to put out a rarities/B-sides album. Or at least that was the plan as of last year. No idea if some of these tracks will be on that rarities album, forcing the website to take some of the Tape Club songs down or not.

The albums aren't for sale anywhere (except the Michael Holt one which he only sells in the physical form on a request basis). And they were all recorded before the band signed with Polyvinyl, but I'm sure you know that.

Clarification: The folder named "Grace and Gwyn" I'm 99.99% sure is the second of the two Grace and Gwyn EP's you mentioned. There's some debate over whether the first Grace/Gwyn contained different SSLYBY songs or not. If it did it is very highly likely those songs are in the "misc" Tape Club folder, just not notated as being off the first Grace/Gwyn. Probably only the band's main guy/writer/drummer/guitarist/sometimes-lead-singer Phil could answer that for sure.

i'm super late to this thread...so still sorting through 40 pages...pm if you want any of this...

i have this stuff:

all/descendents-everything sux w/ chad price on vox

opivy gilman st uncut demos

basic radio

downfall

opivy ramones ep

only crime demo

rise against transister revolt demo

strike anywhere demo

paint it black demo

pixies doolittle demo

anti-flag demo tape

fugazi inner ear 87 demos

cloak/dagger demo

gandhi (helmet/page hamilton) demos

kid dynamite demo

latterman demo 2005

loved ones first demo

nirvana out of the womb (in utero demos)

none more black demo

shook ones demo

slayer 1986 def jam demo

the curse demo

tim barry solo demo cd-r

tool 1991 demos

jawbreaker demo

alkaline trio 1996 demo

against me 17 diff folders various stuff

late! pocketwatch simple machines cassette (dave grohl solo)

white stripes redd blood cells

william eilliot whitmore - legalize free music

william elliot whitmore -200x born in the usa

live

rocket from the crypt (few shows)

drag the river (a ton)

at the drive in (a couple)

jawbreaker (10 or 11)

screeching weasel - first show in 7 years @ live at wfmu

pinhead gunpowder

jon spencer blues explosion 2 shows

white hassle