Apple to Release Iphone 4S

so, what happened to the 5? the OP said the 4S and 5 were both in AT&Ts inventory system. i was holding out for a 5 and bypassing a 4 altogether. bahhh.

No offense, but the OP knew no more than anybody else. Somebody at AT&T must've put a placeholder in the system on the chance that they did end up releasing the iPhone 5. I saw similar reports from a couple different companies. It happens quite often.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the person asking about good phones on t-mobile your best bet would be the nexus s. i have a co-worker who cycles through tmobile phones to do speed tests and benchmarks and it performs the best--most likely because it's purely google. it downloads faster and performs better than his htc sensation 4g.

for the person asking about good phones on t-mobile your best bet would be the nexus s. i have a co-worker who cycles through tmobile phones to do speed tests and benchmarks and it performs the best--most likely because it's purely google. it downloads faster and performs better than his htc sensation 4g.

Yes there was an open spot for our orders with both 4S and 5, then as of yesterday morning the 5 was gone before the press release.

thanks for the answer! all I wanted to know. I have been holding out for any new iPhone and I'm more than happy to upgrade now. the 3GS is too laggy for iOS4 so I was dreading the transition to iOS5.

now to make an Apple care claim on my 3GS before the 2 year point.... :-X

Yes there was an open spot for our orders with both 4S and 5, then as of yesterday morning the 5 was gone before the press release.

thanks for the answer! all I wanted to know. I have been holding out for any new iPhone and I'm more than happy to upgrade now. the 3GS is too laggy for iOS4 so I was dreading the transition to iOS5.

now to make an Apple care claim on my 3GS before the 2 year point.... :-X

i caved and pre-ordered te 4s. here we go...

me too. even went for broke with a 32GB since i'm so tired of limited space for music since i killed my 160GB iPod. d'oh.

my main concern is having a 4S come out when there's all the talk of a 5, then seeing the 5 come out within the next 6 months and having to wait through another cycle of iPhone. i missed the 4 upgrading too early after my 3G got stolen.

plus the 4S only handles 3G still (even though they claim it's on par with 4G now), AT&T advertises having 4G all the time. i know this is also on Verizon and Sprint, do those networks support 4G on an iPhone 4S?

me too. even went for broke with a 32GB since i'm so tired of limited space for music since i killed my 160GB iPod. d'oh.

my main concern is having a 4S come out when there's all the talk of a 5, then seeing the 5 come out within the next 6 months and having to wait through another cycle of iPhone. i missed the 4 upgrading too early after my 3G got stolen.

plus the 4S only handles 3G still (even though they claim it's on par with 4G now), AT&T advertises having 4G all the time. i know this is also on Verizon and Sprint, do those networks support 4G on an iPhone 4S?

The 4S will not have an LTE antenna, which means no true 4G LTE on Verizon. :(

The 4S will not have an LTE antenna, which means no true 4G LTE on Verizon. :(