Pearl Jam - Backspacer white vinyl up

apirk

Judas, this is like the Bride Who Screamed Murder or Mondotees bullshit.

I know I got one...so don't hate me for that...but I have to agree with you 100%. I think Mondo has become just completely ridiculous. I'd love to find out what actual percentage of prints they sell do end up with real collectors and not flippers.

I know I got one...so don't hate me for that...but I have to agree with you 100%. I think Mondo has become just completely ridiculous. I'd love to find out what actual percentage of prints they sell do end up with real collectors and not flippers.

Yeah, it's ridiculous when you see one seller with two or three copies of a print for sale on ebay. Or when the same group of sellers ALWAYS get every print. How does that happen? I'm not buying that they are that lucky.

Back to the white Backspacer. So 10C cancelled all multiples from peoples orders to limit flipping and allow others the chance to order. And now there is a huuuuge fuss over on the boards over this. Of all these people pissed, saying they were getting copies for friends, I'd bet the vast majority are full of shit.

The thing is the people who got their multiple orders cancelled and are just getting one, would be the same people bitching if they did not get one and they allowed multiple orders.

Granted I pretty much am a 10 club member for tickets and Xmas singles but I am glad when things like this pop up they keep it for the 10 club members.

The thing is the people who got their multiple orders cancelled and are just getting one, would be the same people bitching if they did not get one and they allowed multiple orders.

Granted I pretty much am a 10 club member for tickets and Xmas singles but I am glad when things like this pop up they keep it for the 10 club members.

I agree 100%, even though I did bitch earlier. Frustration at being (very) unlucky with 10C and Mondo sales got the best of me.

I think 10C did it right. Anyone who ordered more than 1 still got 1 copy, that way more people had a chance to get theirs. One of the cancelled orders allowed me to get one. TattooMike did you miss out on the 10C white backspacer?

Yes. I waited to see if I could get the Frankenstein print. By the time I went back and tried for Backspacer it was out. I don't regret it though, cause that print was incredible. Enough so that I'll probably end up paying a fortune for it on ebay. I may have to revisit my for sale thread now, and add more to it.

I personally think it's jacked up what 10C did.

I ordered two yesterday. Two separate orders. One for myself and one for a buddy who was stuck at work with no internet access. I figured I'd hook him up since he's also a big PJ fan. At that point yesterday no limits per person were being set.

Earlier today...much earlier...it gets posted that all orders today would be limited to 1 per person and all orders made yesterday would be honored. OK, cool so far.

Then suddenly now, it rolls out that anyone and everyone having ordered more than 1 regardless of when, would only get 1 and all extra copies and orders would be cancelled. What the fuck is really what comes to mind. Don't say one thing and then turn around later and renig completely. Poor handling and shoddy business practice.

Yeah I think some people ordered 5 or more and that pissed off the guy that runs the 10c store and he decided to cancel excess orders from people that ordered multiple copies. Unfortunately some real fans who bought for friends who are also fans got burned. PJ has such a large fan base that making it limited to 1 ensures only active 10c members get a copy and it ensures that currently signed up fans get them. Membership definitely has it's benefits!!

Jhulud I agree that they should have got their shit together with the ordering system and rules before posting it. it's bad business but I doubt any fans will quit to never come back. Also all the lawyer talk makes me laugh.

• 3 weeks later...