Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Have a couple to add here:

rivalcycle also known as HoldFastHope sent me my record safely and even threw in a huge badass poster! Thanks dude, love the record!

devilstrombone also known as Dave got me my record super fast and packaged it perfectly! Even gave me a tracking number, of all the records I have bought on here no one has ever done that. Learn from this man!

Thanks guys. :)

has anybody bought anything from (tomorocco) on ebay. i have been waiting on a converge/hellchild pic disc for about three weeks now and he had told me had sent it, but it has not arrived and i had bid on some coalesce records for my pal (he doesn't have an ebay account) and all the bids were canceled. ebay said the merchant had broken one or more of the rules and has canceled all his auctions. i had bought from him in the past without any problems and now he seems to be a fuckn' flake. i don't know if he post here, but i really want my record. if you see this, send it!