Bayside - Sirens & Condolences

Im hoping to get them to press the Acoustic album on vinyl too. They finally did this one after I bugged them for a while. Hopefully the Acoustic LP will be in the next round of Victory represses.

have you asked about The Walking Wounded re-press by any chance?

Will probably happen at some point, just might not be too soon.

Im hoping to get them to press the Acoustic album on vinyl too. They finally did this one after I bugged them for a while. Hopefully the Acoustic LP will be in the next round of Victory represses.

Acoustic album is coming (not by me, I just spoke with Victory earlier in the year about it).

Yea its gonna happen, again just not sure how soon.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Broken Is Easily Fixed has to be high on their repress priority.

I dont think it is

But Path of Resistance is, right? Ha ha.

(I just looked at the Victory discography and the last LP I bought of their's when it came out is Snapcase's "Progression Through Unlearning" - that was a loooong time ago)

i will never understand how Bayside landed on Victory...they stuck out like a sore thumb on that label...and are the only good thing to come from it...

Fuck $7 shipping, but I had to get the clear with black smoke...I guess it is worth the extra few bucks...and unless the acoustic album is pressed sometime soon this will be the last thing I ever buy from victory.

HT color is solid red for both Sirens and Coldonences and Silent Circus

Both are limited to 500

could you use your hot topic magical powers and get these online? there isn't a hot topic within 60 miles from me that sells vinyl. and i must have all the variants!

All HT vinyl goes online, this will be up shortly. Hopefully within a week or so.

HT color is solid red for both Sirens and Coldonences and Silent Circus

Both are limited to 500

could you use your hot topic magical powers and get these online? there isn't a hot topic within 60 miles from me that sells vinyl. and i must have all the variants!

All HT vinyl goes online, this will be up shortly. Hopefully within a week or so.

Interested to see what others think of how this sounds. Spun the A side last night and wasn't too impressed. Left channel seemed a bit distorted and the right had a constant faint "squeal" but I could only hear it between songs.

I know a lot of others around here have spent more time with this album in the past and can do a better job comparing it with the cd than I can.

Theses look amazing, does anyone know if they have these on tour with them? If not, I'll have to order off SRC. The last time I ordered straight off of Victory's webstore, I got damaged records. Yeah, not doing that anytime soon.

http://www.invinylwetrust.com/Bayside_Sirens_and_Condolences_LP_Yellow_Vinyl_p/vr211.htm