Dine Alone 2011 Garage Sale

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad its so much later than expected, but at least we know now! Thanks for letting us know dude

Less than a week from the expected date. You'll live.

Ya at least its not MTS-esque

but I'm assuming it's from one of the items I got holding it up. Maybe the Attack In Black cassette or something.

I'm thinking its this too. Any chance you can fill us in Justin?

Thats the douche who wantend 7500 for his alexis collection, who still wants 400 for the Death of Me EP and 500 for his copy of the math sheet demos.

I told him that the dragons on dragon's den would have told him that his evaluation was ludicrous and completely out of touch with reality and he got mad lol.

Thats the douche who wantend 7500 for his alexis collection, who still wants 400 for the Death of Me EP and 500 for his copy of the math sheet demos.

I told him that the dragons on dragon's den would have told him that his evaluation was ludicrous and completely out of touch with reality and he got mad lol.

HAHA! Screenshot that shit! I wanna see his response!

Yay! My order has finally been marked as shipped. Haven't received any tracking info yet, but shipped is better than awaiting fulfillment.

You did check under order details right? I know I missed that yesterday when mine got changed and it arrived this morning

Oh! No, I just saw the status. I looked under order details and a tracking number is there. Excellent! Thanks for the tip!