Dine Alone 2011 Garage Sale

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you overseas I take it? On the board from my phone so can't see locations. Black bmyl and weightless shipping charge was 5$ total for ohio

No, I'm in BC, Canada. I always feel like the DA Store/SRC rips me off on shipping. I've ordered stuff through MapleMusic and the shipping has been less than $10.

Two packages ship within days of each other. One on the 23rd, one on the 18th. The one from the 18th has less than 200 km to travel, the other, 2000 km and a border to cross. Which one arrives first?

Obviously the one from the 23rd. That always seems to happen to me. I've had stuff come from Australia to Canada faster than stuff from Canada to Canada.

My order was apparently shipped yesterday. SRC are usually good, but I've had so much shit with this order.

To get low-quantity items, I placed 2 separate orders, then emailed Jenna to combine them to save some money on the shipping. I was told how much I'd get back & that It'd be refunded as store credit.

I've still not got that money back & still not got my records. I could've had most of them weeks ago if I hadn't sent that email, and I'd be no worse off financially!

I asked 3 times about maybe using my store credit towards shipping most my items and then shipping the delayed 7"s (Cunter 4 & 8) separately at a later date. Finally got a reply after about 10days - which was telling me my order had shipped.

Really disappointed with the service this time round.

My order was apparently shipped yesterday. SRC are usually good, but I've had so much shit with this order.

To get low-quantity items, I placed 2 separate orders, then emailed Jenna to combine them to save some money on the shipping. I was told how much I'd get back & that It'd be refunded as store credit.

I've still not got that money back & still not got my records. I could've had most of them weeks ago if I hadn't sent that email, and I'd be no worse off financially!

I asked 3 times about maybe using my store credit towards shipping most my items and then shipping the delayed 7"s (Cunter 4 & 8) separately at a later date. Finally got a reply after about 10days - which was telling me my order had shipped.

Really disappointed with the service this time round.

I've been having some issues too. During the summer i placed an order on the DA site, 2 weeks later they tell me the item i ordered really isn't in stock, yet it's still up for sale on the DA site (Black lungs 7"). Also during the summer they sent me the wrong record i ordered, told me several times they had shipped a replacement (before the strike). a month after the strike i find out the never did ship it. after several calls and emails and them shipping the replacement to the wrong place, I finally got it.

Now I placed an order with src for some november stuff on the 14th and its still awaiting fulfilment, they shipped out merch without checking the messages regarding that order first and its still kinda early, but I placed an order through dine alone about a week ago of things supposed to be in stock and its still awaiting fulfillment.

To be fair when their customer service department gets around to it the do rectify the situation and compensate you for the mistake. Its just a matter of when, and with christmas coming up and in my case going back home from school for the holidays, my stuff may be sitting in an outdoor postal box in the cold for a month before i get back to it. I always make sure to order with enough time for the package to get to the right place, but if it doesn't get shipped soon i'm dicked.

I feel bad for these guys. We all know they are trying and for the most part they're doing a great job of helping people out. With having the Garage Sale, things arriving late and then Black Friday sales they have a lot of orders to go through and ship out. They're bound to have a few bumps along the way. Hopefully everyone gets their stuff soon!

I feel bad for these guys. We all know they are trying and for the most part they're doing a great job of helping people out. With having the Garage Sale, things arriving late and then Black Friday sales they have a lot of orders to go through and ship out. They're bound to have a few bumps along the way. Hopefully everyone gets their stuff soon!

agreed

Did anyone order the Grey Kingdom LP? I am just wondering if anyone else had trouble with the download? I downloaded it months ago (I bought the LP when it first went up at the store....I paid a whole $2.00 more for it!) but I kept getting an error when I tried to open it. I e-mailed a question (I think it was right before the move to ShopRadioCast) and I have never got a reply. I have started listening to it again and I really want to add it to my ipod but I can't.

Anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone was successful opening the download with the code?