Dine Alone 2011 Garage Sale

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone order the Grey Kingdom LP? I am just wondering if anyone else had trouble with the download? I downloaded it months ago (I bought the LP when it first went up at the store....I paid a whole $2.00 more for it!) but I kept getting an error when I tried to open it. I e-mailed a question (I think it was right before the move to ShopRadioCast) and I have never got a reply. I have started listening to it again and I really want to add it to my ipod but I can't.

Anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone was successful opening the download with the code?

email [email protected] with your dl code and ill get you sorted out.

I got mine yesterday too. The AOF - Old Crows/Young Cardinals is so nice.

Pictures?

I'll try to have some soon. There's only a few hours a day when there's enough natural light in my apartment to take pictures. I've been busy the past few days so check my tradelist later I'll have the pics.

If you're liking Mockingbird Wish Me Luck, you'll likely also enjoy Lifestory:Monologue. They just came out with a new one on vinyl at the beginning of november.

Good call, they sound pretty cool. Kinda (Frank-era)Gallows, with hints of Alexis/Black Lungs/some other bands I can't think of right now.

I got my package a few weeks ago, they forgot to include my second Weightless 7". I emailed them and they said it would arrive Monday (a Monday that was 2-3 weeks ago). Then I ordered BMYL black and asked them to combine the two, got BMYL on Friday, no 7". I emailed them Saturday and no response.. testing my patience (especially since I know it's a hectic time).

Update; all is good. Thanks Jenna!